Sign in to follow this  
BennyAndTheJets

12th in 12 man redraft

We just had our raffle tonight to see what our draft order would be. I picked unlucky #12 out of 12. Just wondering if anyone has done or could point me to any mocks of picking from the 12 hole. Or just advice in general. I'm not too happy about this...maybe some of you could point out some positives, haha.

Our league is 10 yards/pt - rush and receive

25 yards/pt - pass

all td's are 6 pts, and -3 for fumbles and ints

our roster is: QB, WR (2), RB (2), TE, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, Team D, 6 bench spots

I guess I'm not sure what RB's will fall to me, if some of the top guys somehow fall then I have no problem going RB/RB. But if just a Caddy or Ronnie Brown fall to me, would it then be wise to pull the trigger on Steve Smith? Or lets say Manning falls to me, do I go Manning and a RB, or Manning and Smith?

Thoughts? :cry:

If you can get Ronnie and Peyton then do that....

Agreed. I'd be suprised if Peyton fell to 12, but if he's there, take him. Go with a RB as the other pick as you can't wait til 3.12 to get your #1 RB.

Agreed. I'd be suprised if Peyton fell to 12, but if he's there, take him. Go with a RB as the other pick as you can't wait til 3.12 to get your #1 RB.

i either go RB-RB b/c there will be signficant drop off in rounds 3-4.

it s very tempting to take STeve SMith or a top tier WR but the RBs will be sh1t in round 3-4. also since u can start 3 RBs with the RB/WR, then i defintily go RB-RB with my 1st 2 picks.

What are the thoughts on going RB-WR? This is only our second year playing FF. I'd say for the most part people seem to know what they are doing, but last years draft was kind of crazy. People were reaching all over the place. So I don't think I'd be too surprised to havea combo of Stephen Jackson, Ronnie Brown, or Caddy fall into my lap.

I feel like if I have the chance to grab 2 of those 3, I have to go RB-RB. Last year Manning went in the mid 1st and he wasn't even the top QB, so I feel like I can hold off on QB.

The only other thing that's bothering me is that I have to wait basically 24 picks until my next pick. Is that too long to wait on a WR? I guess what I'm saying is...if some of the 1st round RB talent drops and I can get two of them...do I still go RB-RB, or go RB-WR (of which I could probably have my pick of the litter). I know what people are saying about grabbing a RB and then going Manning, but I'll be honest, Manning feels like a reach.

Can someone convince me, or have any thoughts on these different strategies? It would be appreciated.