Sign in to follow this  
degochopper

#2 RB at pick 13

I have the 12th and 13th picks in the draft, and I want a RB with each pick. My first pick will most likely be Rudi Johnson or Cadillac Williams. Which RB should be my next pick out of the list below?

W McGahee

B Westbrook

D Davis

K Jones

I have the 12th and 13th picks in the draft, and I want a RB with each pick. My first pick will most likely be Rudi Johnson or Cadillac Williams. Which RB should be my next pick out of the list below?

W McGahee

B Westbrook

D Davis

K Jones

Westbrook...especially if its PPR

Assuming that Rudi or Caddy will be picked ahead of you and you will take who is left at #12?

I still Like McGahee if he can get some sort of Line work and passing game.

Which RB should be my next pick out of the list below?

W McGahee

B Westbrook

D Davis

K Jones

None. Droughns will still be there because he's underrated this year and IMO he's got more value than all these guys. McGahee is the only bright spot on the Buffalo offense and he won't get much more than he did last year. Westbrook if healthy would be a lock, but he's a little lax in the TD department. KJones hasn't proven he can make it a full season either, and he's in Detroit. Martz or not, it's still Detroit until they prove otherwise. DDavis has shown he can play in the Texans offense, and obviously they have loads of confidence in him. He's a bit injury prone, but he does put up good numbers and Carr the 2nd best QB behind McNabb in this bunch.

If Droughns is gone though, DDavis or McGahee is the logical choice. I don't like McGahee, so I would take DDavis, but either would probably work out well for you.

McGahee or Westbrook. The reports about Davis' knee has me worried. Kevin Jones is overrated. I don't think he's a 2nd or even 3rd rounder. I'd rather put my trust in Jamal Lewis before Jones again...then handcuff Anderson just in case.

McGahee or Westbrook. The reports about Davis' knee has me worried. Kevin Jones is overrated. I don't think he's a 2nd or even 3rd rounder. I'd rather put my trust in Jamal Lewis before Jones again...then handcuff Anderson just in case.

they can both burn in hell for what they did to me last year, kj and jamal.

take mcgahee.

if you make the playoffs, you'll thank me because westy won't be around by then. buckhalter is back for GL carries possibly.

dom davis would be the choice by far but that knee is a problem. kubiak's offense is going to make one of those RBs great.

KJ sits out too many plays and halves. i know mike martz is oging to use him like he used faulk in STL and kj has worked all summer on his pass catching. whatever, prove it first.

i also love droughns but they are bringing in a 3rd down back to spell him so he'll be fresh in december. sounds like crap to me. i like the o-line in cleveland and i think they are goind to run droughns to death.

12. 50% McGahee, Willis 8 Bad o-line, bad team. Jauron will rely on him. -4.03 Being asked to catch more balls. 241.0

13. 67% Westbrook, Brian 9 Ryan Moats. -3.65 Catches many, limited carries. Out Wks 14-17 Light. Buckhalter may take GL. 257.5

14. 91% Davis, Dominick 5 Monitor knee. Kubiak offense. +1.18 Great RB. Move him up if he's fine. 246.0 He's having trouble. Practicing once a day.

15. 46% Jones, Julius 3 Injury prone. -6.78 Hancuff w/ Marion Barber. Will lose some carries to MB 200.0

16. 14% Taylor, Chester 6 Could be the man in MIN. -5.41 Great O-line. Will get stacked lines. 216.0

17. 31% Jones, Kevin 8 Martz is OC. Tough 1st 2 weeks. +12.96 Doing well in passing game. Will play Faulk's role in STL.198.5

18. 44% Droughns, Reuben 6 Solid. -3.35 No one else got 20 carries last year. They'll have 3rd down back this year. 228.0

Here are my RBs 12-18. the first percentage is the percentage of games played with 100 yards or a TD from last year, name, bye week, notes, defensive rush SOS, and projected points for this year.

they can both burn in hell for what they did to me last year, kj and jamal.

haha...I guess if I would've had Lewis last year and was expecting him to have big numbers I would be highly pissed too. But doesn't his 2000 yard season account for anything??? I mean, there's only a handful of players that was able to accomplish that feat. I think with all the issues behind him (jail-time, contract disputes, no off-season workouts), he should put up bigger numbers than what he's projected. I agree, I wouldn't spend a 2nd round on him, but I would be tempted to spend at least a 5th round on him. IMO, he has more upside than KJ.