Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

How'd I do ?

It's a 12 team League. Scoring type is Head-to-Head. All TDs are equal (Pass, Rush, Rec = 6 pts). 35 Pass Yds = 1 pt, 25 Rush Yds= 1 pt, 15 Rec Yds=1 pt.

Heres my team:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Brian Westbrook, Julius Jones

WR: Roy Williams, Rod Smith, Reggie Brown

TE: Vernon Davis

W/R: Kevin Jones

K: Jeff Wilkins

DEF: JAX

Bench:

WR-Drew Bennett

WR-Ernest Wilford

WR-Samie Parker

QB-Aaron Brooks

RB-Marion Barber

TE-Alex Smith

Evaluate on how I did. Maybe some suggestions on what I should I do....Thank you very much

QB- Peyton A+ and Brooks good BYE week fill in

RB- JJ may not last all season, Wetsbrook B+, Jones B-

WR- you dont have that reliable WR but Roy, SMith shoul be solid

TE- well, if Dvais has the year people think he is going to ahve then, ok.

K- solid Kicker

D- solid Defense

OVERALL= C

It's a 12 team League. Scoring type is Head-to-Head. All TDs are equal (Pass, Rush, Rec = 6 pts). 35 Pass Yds = 1 pt, 25 Rush Yds= 1 pt, 15 Rec Yds=1 pt.

Heres my team:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Brian Westbrook, Julius Jones

WR: Roy Williams, Rod Smith, Reggie Brown

TE: Vernon Davis

W/R: Kevin Jones

K: Jeff Wilkins

DEF: JAX

Bench:

WR-Drew Bennett

WR-Ernest Wilford

WR-Samie Parker

QB-Aaron Brooks

RB-Marion Barber

TE-Alex Smith

Evaluate on how I did. Maybe some suggestions on what I should I do....Thank you very much

What pick did you have? I know Manning was your first pick but who did you take in the 2nd? JJ? it seems like you should have had a better draft. Manning is the only real reliable one you have. They all could put up great numbers, but those are some big if's. i would try and see if i could package Bennett and either Jones to try and upgrade the RB position. If you dont have solid, reliable RB's, it makes it tough to win. I would give it a 4 out of 10.

What pick did you have? I know Manning was your first pick but who did you take in the 2nd? JJ? it seems like you should have had a better draft. Manning is the only real reliable one you have. They all could put up great numbers, but those are some big if's. i would try and see if i could package Bennett and either Jones to try and upgrade the RB position. If you dont have solid, reliable RB's, it makes it tough to win. I would give it a 4 out of 10.

I had the 5th pick in a 12 Team League. It was either Portis or Manning, but my league is set up favorable for QBs. I took the best RB on the board w/ my 2nd Round Pick, Brian Westbrook. In the 3rd Round I selected Julius Jones, in the 4th Round I selected Kevin Jones. I thought I got these players about were they should of gone, if not higher.

I thought I got a pretty good team for the settings in my league. Let me tell you why.

**35 passing yards for 1 point favors qbs over rbs in this league...

**25 rushing yards for 1 point slightly decreases the value of the standard running back...but I got a great rb for this scoring system...b/c westbrook is as dangerous in receiving as any rb gets & 1 pt for 15 recieving yards favors receivers over rbs in this system...

**I expect big things from roy williams this year...hopefully he stays healthy to take advantage of his new system...and reggie brown could be a huge steal

I had the 5th pick in a 12 Team League. It was either Portis or Manning, but my league is set up favorable for QBs. I took the best RB on the board w/ my 2nd Round Pick, Brian Westbrook. In the 3rd Round I selected Julius Jones, in the 4th Round I selected Kevin Jones. I thought I got these players about were they should of gone, if not higher.

nice draft especially handcufing Barber to Jones, K. jones will surprise this year and R. Brown is huge sleeper pick nice draft

nice draft especially handcufing Barber to Jones, K. jones will surprise this year and R. Brown is huge sleeper pick nice draft

i give u a little better than a 4

u may be able to edge into the playoffs and u could be a playoff spoiler at best

whoever drafted 6-7 prob made out better with LJordan/SJackson pick