R. Moats ( PHI-RB)

T. Houshmandzadeh (CIN - WR)

J. Galloway (TB - WR)

K. Johnson (CAR - WR)

C. Cooley (WAS - TE)

K J. Kasay (CAR - K)

D/ST Carolina

D/ST Tampa Bay

I offered M.Moore and Hasselbeck for Steven Jackson and Nate Burleson and he countered

with me giving up Hasselbeck and Willie Parker for Jackson and Burleson. I really like Jackson

better than Parker and I'm pretty set at QB so I could afford to give up Hasselbeck and Burleson might have a good year.. I had Matt and Brady and someone released Delhomme so I snatched him up. Do you think Jackson is that much better than Parker? HE also has Glenn. Better than Burleson?Your help is appreciated.

Mark

You ahve 3 very good QB's and should be able to get an ok RB and good WR for one of them and a WR or RB.

Just look for a tema that is desparate for a QB but has good RB's and WR's and try to trade for them.

It's great to be back!!!

Here's my team.

T. Brady (NE - QB)

J. Delhomme (CAR - QB)

M. Hasselbeck (SEA - QB)

W. Parker (PIT - RB)

Larry Johnson (KC-RB)

M. Moore (MIN - RB)

R. Moats ( PHI-RB)

T. Houshmandzadeh (CIN - WR)

J. Galloway (TB - WR)

K. Johnson (CAR - WR)

C. Cooley (WAS - TE)

K J. Kasay (CAR - K)

D/ST Carolina

D/ST Tampa Bay

I offered M.Moore and Hasselbeck for Steven Jackson and Nate Burleson and he countered

with me giving up Hasselbeck and Willie Parker for Jackson and Burleson. I really like Jackson

better than Parker and I'm pretty set at QB so I could afford to give up Hasselbeck and Burleson might have a good year.. I had Matt and Brady and someone released Delhomme so I snatched him up. Do you think Jackson is that much better than Parker? HE also has Glenn. Better than Burleson?Your help is appreciated.

Mark

Easy, hell yes. Pull the trigger now before he has time to reconsider. Jackson is an upgrade over Parker and Hasselbeck might be forced to throw more with the o-line somehwat depleted and not being able to get the run going. Then try to get another trade going as well offering either QB and J. Galloway to see if you cna get a more consistent WR, like a Fitzgerald, Wayne, or Driver. Its worth a shot but pull ht etrigger on this deal

Make this deal. There is no reason not to. Jackson is going to touch the ball 20+ times a game this year, and catch a few balls out of the backfield. parker is going to be good, but not as good as last year. He doesnt have the Bus tag behind anymore. Defenses will stack up on him, and with now human plow, Pitt will be forced to throw more.

Delhomme is set for a career year with Smith and Keyshawn, and Hasselbeck gets alot of TD taken from him by Alexander.

make the trade, and as the other guy said, then try to make a trade for an upgrade at WR

Do it, we dont know how Fast Willie will do with no help..I like Jackson over him anyways, and with 3 solid QB's, 1 of them is expendable. Burelson will be the wild card, I dont expect much from him but anything would be great.