Sign in to follow this  
DaddyDC650

Massive trade!

I was offered Carson Palmer, Larry Johnson and Jamal Lewis for Michael Vick, LaMont Jordan and Carnell Williams. The league rules are Yahoo Default. No ppr either. Any suggestions?

I was offered Carson Palmer, Larry Johnson and Jamal Lewis for Michael Vick, LaMont Jordan and Carnell Williams. The league rules are Yahoo Default. No ppr either. Any suggestions?

Is this a serious question? Johnson could possibly put up better numbers then the other three combined.

I'm worried about Carson Palmers knee problems though. Jamal lewis is ok but not great anymore. You guys don't think I'm giving up too much?

Lewis isnt even going to start on yuor team half the time.

That's exactly what I was thinking... I guess I could always trade him.

Make the move, Vick is not a good fantasy QB until he learns to throw the ball.

Are you serious? Its a no brainer to take that deal and laugh all the way the league championship. The other thing i would do would be to trade some of those RB for more depth at WR

Thanks for the replies but it seems as if he changed his mind. He wanted to give up Favre instead of Carson Palmer so I declined. Maybe next time I guess.... =(

Thanks for the replies but it seems as if he changed his mind. He wanted to give up Favre instead of Carson Palmer so I declined. Maybe next time I guess.... =(

I still may even take that deal. Brett Favre will be a better fantasy QB than Mike Vick. You still have Marc Bulger. You would have LJ, Edge, Rudi, Ronnie, Willis, and J-lew. You would have the the best running attack in the league.You still have Steve Smith, Larry Fitz, and J-Walk, which would be a top recieving core I would then trade Willis McGahee to a team with 2 good QBs and a weak running attack. . I would still take that deal. If not, your current team will still kick a$$. Good Luck

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=217162

Are you kidding? I would do that trade with no QB involved. Vick is crap, you can trade any one of your other marquee players for a stud QB later down the road. PULL THE TRIGGER

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=214943

Vick is your worst qb.....

Lamont is your fourth best back.....

You get the second best qb in the league.

The 1-3 best running back in the league.

This one's a no brainer...Palmer is a qb....he don't use his knee like a rb or wr, so don't worry. If it was more serious or there was a big problem with his rehab, we would have heard about it by now....right?

It's actually your sig that seals the deal...

QB's:Michael Vick, Marc Bulger and Mark Brunell

RB's:Edge, Carnell Williams, Rudi Johnson, LaMont Jordan, Ronnie Brown and Willis McGahee

WR's:Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald and Javon Walker

TE's:Chris Cooley

D/ST:Washington and Minnesota

Kicker:N. Rackers

You'll have Palmer, Bulger and Brunell as QBs? Yeah. Sign me up for that.

You'll have LJ, Edge, Rudi, Ronnie, JLew and McGahee as RBs? Second serving, please

Not to mention your WRs!!! What kind of league is this??? :rolleyes: