Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Need advice.

Im not saying you are nagging him I am saying it sounds like he is blowing you off.

It seems like you are nagging because you post this today, after you said you only had this conversation with him yesterfockingday. Give the man some time. He may have called today for all you know.

I don't understand why people thnk I am nagging, and why I am not "telling you everything." There isn't anything else to tell.

It's because these same goons that are scared to be sterile also think all women nag. They are jaded from being sh!t on in bad relationships by cvnts.

There isn't anything else to tell.

Yes, there is. You can tell us that you're going to STFU about it and simply wait until such time he decides to go through with it... if he ever does. In the meantime, take other precautions. Consider going to 100% anal to avoid getting pregnant.

Whatever you choose to do... just choose to stop being such a friggin' nag about it.

You will end up pregnant because you didn't take precautions. Don't go focking blaming him.

You are nagging him. You are annoyed. It's easy to see in your posts... all of the CAPS and your frustration is quite evident.

Okay, so now that we're clear he hasn't changed his mind, he'll get it done when he feels like it and you need to stop nagging or use other alternatives. I've seen a lot of what you're "NOT" going to do... and a whole lot of nagging about what he could/should/promised to do and the time frame in which he is going to do it.

SHUT UP already. Fock.

My frustration is due to having to repeat myself to you focksticks on here.

There is much that I AM willing to do. I haven't told him that I am not willing to get a tubal, I have done my research, and I have figured out how much it will cost. I have also never once said to him that he "promised" to do anything, as he never said, "I PROMISE I will get snipped."

We do take precautions, however, pregnancy CAN result from using condoms, or being on the pill for that matter. I won't go back on the pill because I do not like the person that I am when I am taking synthetic hormones. It's my body, and I will not do that to myself again. I was on the pill for close to 10 years. Nope, not ever again. My doctor is aware that we are using condoms, and has given me a prescription to take the Morning After Pill if we have any issues.

It's because these same goons that are scared to be sterile also think all women nag. They are jaded from being sh!t on in bad relationships by cvnts.

Lets get this straight. ALL WOMEN NAG. Its a fact of life. If your wife does not nag you, you may just have charlie brown syndrome. Its where you just hear wahh wahh, wah wah wah wah wah.

It's my body, and I will not do that

:oldschoolrolleyes:

It's my body, and I will not do that to myself

Perhaps he feels the same....

a prescription to take the Morning After Pill if we have any issues.

A nag and a baby killer. :first:

Got pregnant with #2, and knew it would be our last. Dr. says, "Do you want to do a tubal during the c-section?" Me: "No. I am not 100% sure about getting one, and I don't want to make that decision right now." Dr. "Okay, you can make the decision at the last mintue when you're on the table, just make sure you take the class." Me: "Okay."

Hubby and I discussed it again, and I said that I didn't want to make the decsion while pregnant, and really, not even right after she was born. He again said that if I didn't do the tubal, then HE would get snipped.

This is all your fault. You could have had your tubes tied when you had your C-section. Why didn't you just do it then, because you want your husband to go through pain too? You are sick.

My doctor is aware that we are using condoms, and has given me a prescription to take the Morning After Pill if we have any issues.

yeah that's a good decision :first:

I won't go back on the pill because I do not like the person that I am when I am taking synthetic hormones.

So you can get worse?

:first:

Lets get this straight. ALL WOMEN NAG. Its a fact of life. If your wife does not nag you, you may just have charlie brown syndrome. Its where you just hear wahh wahh, wah wah wah wah wah.

I rest my case :first:

It seems like you are nagging because you post this today, after you said you only had this conversation with him yesterfockingday. Give the man some time. He may have called today for all you know.

Maybe he did. I will find out later.

I will say again, I am not nagging. I posted this yeaterday, asked if there was anything else I could do to light a fire under his ass. I mentioned it yesterday once. I have not talked about it to him since, nor do I plan on it.

How much focking time does he need? It's been five months since she was born.

It's because while telling the masses about what she will do and won't do with "her body" - she has this expectation, albeit on a former "promise" that he would have it done... that he shouldn't be permitted to have second thoughts for any reason about it.

Well you better start nagging him then!

It's because while telling the masses about what she will do and won't do with "her body" - she has this expectation, albeit on a former "promise" that he would have it done... that he shouldn't be permitted to have second thoughts for any reason about it.

Well, there's a "his body," too, and it's probably tired of taking the beatdown of your incessant nagging.

She never said that he shouldn't be permitted to have second thoughts you stupid sh!t. :first: She told him she would look into getting her tubes tied.

Maybe he did. I will find out later.

I will say again, I am not nagging. I posted this yeaterday, asked if there was anything else I could do to light a fire under his ass. I mentioned it yesterday once. I have not talked about it to him since, nor do I plan on it.

"I'm not nagging" she says.

How about he'll get it done when he gets it done and in the meantime, you just deal with it?

This is all your fault. You could have had your tubes tied when you had your C-section. Why didn't you just do it then, because you want your husband to go through pain too? You are sick.

:first:

I didn't do it then because making a choice to not have any more children when you have a life inside of you isn't what I wanted to do. What if she was born and didn't make it past a week? So, oops! Fock me, I can't have any more kids?

Sterilization is not something that should be decided when you're pregnant, or when you aren't 100% sure that you don't want more kids.

She never said that he shouldn't be permitted to have second thoughts you stupid sh!t. :first: She told him she would look into getting her tubes tied.

She didn't have to say it. Her coming to FFT for advice on how to further pressure him into getting a vasectomy speaks volumes.

Maybe she should stop nagging and just get her tubes tied... problem solved.

take that to the Curly board :first:

She didn't have to say it. Her coming to FFT for advice on how to further pressure him into getting a vasectomy speaks volumes.

Maybe she should stop nagging and just get her tubes tied... problem solved.

If you're not going to read the other posts in this thread, you should stop posting your garbage.

If you're not going to read the other posts in this thread, you should stop posting your garbage.

Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Again, he never PROMISED that he'd get it done.

He can totally have second thoughts. Hell, he can even tell me that he doesn't want to get it done.

I have looked into getting my tubes tied. HE needs to take responsibility for HIMSELF and look into the vasectomy. I am NOT going to do that for him. I am not his focking mother, and I REFUSE to do those things for him.

I am perfectly willing to wait it out, hence the reason that it was talked about five months ago, and then again yesterday. I will NOT bring it up again - as then, I would be "nagging."

TNG's gut probably looks like Dr. Frankenstein's practice slab by now anyway, so she should just get opened up again and have the ol' tubes tied. Women say they are better at handling pain, so this should be no big deal to her.

I'll bet the ladies love you.

He can totally have second thoughts. Hell, he can even tell me that he doesn't want to get it done.

I have looked into getting my tubes tied. HE needs to take responsibility for HIMSELF and look into the vasectomy. I am NOT going to do that for him. I am not his focking mother, and I REFUSE to do those things for him.

I am perfectly willing to wait it out, hence the reason that it was talked about five months ago, and then again yesterday. I will NOT bring it up again - as then, I would be "nagging."

Then why did you come here looking to "light a fire under his ass?"

You're a liar and a nag.

I think he's already given you his answer, Naggety Ann.

:thumbsdown:

Too bad they don't let women cut the cord. Make a ceremony out of it like when the dad cuts baby's umbilical cord.

You're joking of course right?

Yes yes. I know you have to get all up into the scrotum with a tiny little metal hook, and YANK out the good stuff.

Only medically trained people can do that.

Oh then slap a bag of frozen peas on the boo boo

TNG, Don't listen to these focksticks (Meph, Rusty, etc) They have been abused by women their whole lives and are too quick to lash out at them on a message board. It's sad.

TNG, Listen to these focksticks (Meph, Rusty, etc) They read your words, pick up on your contradictions and call things like they see them. It's sad for you, but they are correct.

TNG, Don't listen to these focksticks (Meph, Rusty, etc) They have been abused by women their whole lives and are too quick to lash out at them on a message board. It's sad.

Here's to you, Gonad Ghandi.

It seems like those that argue against vasectomies clearly have no understanding of monogamy and the meaning of wanting to have children with only one woman.

It seems like those that argue against vasectomies clearly have no understanding of monogamy and the meaning of wanting to have children with only one woman.

Personally, I have no problem with anyone getting a vasectomy when they want to get one. :thumbsdown:

So your wife not having her tubes tied means she's planning to have children with more than one man?

:thumbsup:

So your wife not having her tubes tied means she's planning to have children with more than one man?

vasectomy is a better option than tubal ligation in all apsects, except if you are planning on leaving your wife and starting another family.

The retard-meter is being pegged by Gutterboy this afternoon.