Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

LJ trade

A guy in my league has Larry Johnson. We can keep two players. He does not have a first round draft pick, but wants one pretty bad. How is this for a trade offer?

I get Larry Johnson and a 3rd and 5th rd pick.

He gets Cadillac Williams, Randy Moss a 1st and 4th rd pck.

I don't know...I already got Portis for one of my keepers. The thought of Portis and LJ is pretty good tandem, especially in my league...fourteen teams.

Let me know what you think......I'll try and help you as well. Will answer in morning, got to go to work now.

Thanks in advance

A guy in my league has Larry Johnson. We can keep two players. He does not have a first round draft pick, but wants one pretty bad. How is this for a trade offer?

I get Larry Johnson and a 3rd and 5th rd pick.

He gets Cadillac Williams, Randy Moss a 1st and 4th rd pck.

I don't know...I already got Portis for one of my keepers. The thought of Portis and LJ is pretty good tandem, especially in my league...fourteen teams.

Let me know what you think......I'll try and help you as well. Will answer in morning, got to go to work now.

Thanks in advance

I would do it, Since you could only keep 1 of williams/moss, You would have 2 great keepers for years.

do it. Its a no brainer. You will look like a genius unless moss catches 15 TD's which shouldn't happen with brooks throwing and his recent injuries.