Sign in to follow this  
DanXIII

Two guys want to trade teams completely

As commissioner you uphold the rules. You've said trades are legal. Unless you can PROVE collusion, you approve the trade and move on. If you can PRove Collusion (find out one team bought the other and team that sold it is leaving league), you toss the owner that is left at that time.

This is all academic. They could do it one deal at a time over the course of a week and you would be ethically powerless to stop it.

I don't see this as being possible. Team B has op players at several positions, including the #1 RB in LJ, the #1 QB in Manning and the #1 TE in gates.

How exactly could Team A acquire that talent with his existing roster? Unpossible. :thumbsdown:

8 team league right? thats the only way i see team b having manning LJ, rudi, Roy Williams, kevin jones and gates

something seems fishy because that team is a monster

Agreed! No Way in hell this is real!

it doesn't matter since the teams are staying the same. You should charge a $1 transaction charge for each individual player ... makes for a nice large pot.

I'd never play in a league that had owners voting on trades. It's the stupidest idea ever.

Only the commish should determine if a trade goes through or not.

That is a$$ backwards....having the commish as the only say is the stupidest idea ever.

<_<

who the ###### would ever give up Team B?!?! He probably sold the team to the other owner

Ya. Um?

Agreed! No Way in hell this is real!

It is very possible in a keeper or dynasty league.

What kinda league r u running here....ive never seen two teams so stacked in my entire fantasy life.......just outta curiosity how many teams r in this league....

Its a Dynasty League that's been running for 10 years..... As good as it is you can easily assemble a team like that throughout the years....

Its a Dynasty League that's been running for 10 years..... As good as it is you can easily assemble a team like that throughout the years....

exactly....and what kind of crack would you have to be smoking to assemble such a terrific team and then deal it away?

that seems wholly retarded. :argue:

That is a$$ backwards....having the commish as the only say is the stupidest idea ever.

:first:

Having the owners vote is extremely retarded. I don't know how many fair trades I've seen vetoed by other owners simply because they didn't want a team in their division improving.

Apparently, you were not around last year when we had a huge slap-fight over trade voting. Not as bass ackwards as you might imply.

P.S. Benching Stephen Davis is the stupidest idea ever.

arent they trying to legalise gay marrage? i think this fits into that category. :cheers:

Does the guy that is getting the stronger team have a better draft pick or something? If not, let them do it.

8 team league right? thats the only way i see team b having manning LJ, rudi, Roy Williams, kevin jones and gates

something seems fishy because that team is a monster

9-team league actually. It's a group of close friends who've been playing together for 11 years. Points-based rotisserie-style PPR league. $50 entry fee, $2 per transaction...which leaves me with another problem: Normally each trade costs $2 per player involved so I have to decide whether or not to hit these guys for $2 per player. I've pretty much decided to let the trade go through as most of the league feels the same way as most here seem to about it.

Edit: Also, the owner of team A is one of two owners who has NEVER won the league and he usually finishes at or near the bottom. He loves to play, he just isn't very good (which is why we like having him :wub: ) He's also a surprisingly big spender for never being in the hunt.

Edit #2: Yes this is a keeper league. Each owner keeps players from the previous season (which explains how team B has Gates, Manning and Larry Johnson).

I'd never play in a league that had owners voting on trades. It's the stupidest idea ever.

Only the commish should determine if a trade goes through or not.

:wub:

9-team league actually. It's a group of close friends who've been playing together for 11 years. Points-based rotisserie-style PPR league. $50 entry fee, $2 per transaction...which leaves me with another problem: Normally each trade costs $2 per player involved so I have to decide whether or not to hit these guys for $2 per player. I've pretty much decided to let the trade go through as most of the league feels the same way as most here seem to about it.

Edit: Also, the owner of team A is one of two owners who has NEVER won the league and he usually finishes at or near the bottom. He loves to play, he just isn't very good (which is why we like having him :banana: ) He's also a surprisingly big spender for never being in the hunt.

Edit #2: Yes this is a keeper league. Each owner keeps players from the previous season (which explains how team B has Gates, Manning and Larry Johnson).

ok, so why would you have a decision to make?

if trades are $2 per players, then they're $2 per player. You just solved your own delima. :thumbsup:

$2 X # of players on roster is what each owner owes the league kitty.

It's already a rule, so why do you need to decide? :lol:

Never heard of this before. Those two must be morons. Anyway, let them swap. One of them is going to regret it afterward.

ok, so why would you have a decision to make?

if trades are $2 per players, then they're $2 per player. You just solved your own delima. :clap:

$2 X # of players on roster is what each owner owes the league kitty.

It's already a rule, so why do you need to decide? :headbanger:

Exactly. Each kicks $32 into the pool, the rosters swap, and life goes on as normal.

You gotta talk with these guys and see what's really up. If you are convinced that they are on the up and up then let them do it IF you feel your league can handle the controversy.

Ask the question....

Does this jeopordize the intergrity of our league?

I would let them trade, and charge $2 per. Thats the rules. I'm sure team A will pickup the tab for both.

Ask the question....

Does this jeopordize the intergrity of our league?

how could it. Same two teams. :thumbsdown:

If I was in the division that inherited team LJ/Manning/RuJo/Gates I'd be awful pissed off. :thumbsdown: