Sign in to follow this  
angman

Roy Williams or Chris Chambers

Would you do this deal? I'm pretty close on Roy and Chambers, but i need to open up a roster spot here. My team is in my signature.

Roy Williams and Roddy White for Chris Chambers. I may even go to Mark Clayton and Roy for Chris Chambers

Doesn't seem like much of a move, but I'm curious to see who people like more, Chambers or Roy. Thanks in advance.

Would you do this deal? I'm pretty close on Roy and Chambers, but i need to open up a roster spot here. My team is in my signature.

Roy Williams and Roddy White for Chris Chambers. I may even go to Mark Clayton and Roy for Chris Chambers

Doesn't seem like much of a move, but I'm curious to see who people like more, Chambers or Roy. Thanks in advance.

I like Chambers, especially with Dante in town. Look what he did with Moss.

Please see my post regarding 1 pt per catch, Tiki, Portis or Petyon at pick #4.

I like Chambers more because, we've all seen what Culpepper can do with a deep threat WR which he didn't really have last year. And I think Chmabers is that deep threat WR.

I think you have to keep Williams and Clayton in a redraft. If you start 3 WR, you need a 4th to fill in during the off weeks. Clayton is a has a nice upside, and would be nice at the 4th. I think Chambers is a better and safer pick, but I think the ceiling is higher on Williams. I think Chambers and Williams are close, but I admit that I am have been high on Williams since his rookie year.

Chambers will be fine. You'll receive posts about Culpepper and all, but ignore that. He succeeded with Fiedler for goodness sake. My only hesitation is that you want to get the best starters that you can in your starting lineup, which you would do with Chambers. I would rather increase my chances with 2 wr's instead of 1.

I like Chambers for two reasons. First Culpepper will bring out the best in Chambers. Next, I'm not sold on Williams being able to stay healthy for an entire season.

Thanks to all for the input..

The way I look at it, I can always trade one of Martin/Dillon/Benson (not saying I would) for a decent WR if I don't find a 4th WR before that on waivers. If I were to make the move, then I'd have Harrison, Owens and Chambers which would be a sick trio of WRs. I could always trade TO (i'm going to have a tough time cheering for him this year), in an attempt to upgrade that RB2 slot as well. This move would be the precurser to a number of moves becuase I do realize that my teams weaknesses are QB1 (Not a huge deal) and RB2 (a huge deal).