Sign in to follow this  
snake21

Draft Help! Pick #5?

LJ....LT....and Shaun will be gone......I have pick # 5 in a 10 man league. I guess it's between Portis, Tiki and Edge!!

A little help and I'll respond to yours!

Thanks!

LJ....LT....and Shaun will be gone......I have pick # 5 in a 10 man league. I guess it's between Portis, Tiki and Edge!!

Thanks!

Not Edge, there are is a big question mark on the shift to AZ. I like Edge, but not above two studs like that. In PPR, it's Barber and it's not close. In non-ppr, it's closer, I still like Barber, but Portis is a bit "safer."

Portis, Clinton 8 Top 5 RB. Ladell Betts. -4.61 282.0

Jordan, LaMont 3 Art Shell, ball grinder. -15.95 Brutal. 310.0

James, Edgerrin 9 Very bad o-line. 162 neg. plays last year. +11.92 Playmaker. 255.0

these are my 4,5,6 with bye weeks, notes, strength of running defense and projected points in ppr league. i have tiki coming up next with big time injury concerns in my mind and jacogs getting GL carries.

Portis, Clinton 8 Top 5 RB. Ladell Betts. -4.61 282.0

Jordan, LaMont 3 Art Shell, ball grinder. -15.95 Brutal. 310.0

James, Edgerrin 9 Very bad o-line. 162 neg. plays last year. +11.92 Playmaker. 255.0

these are my 4,5,6 with bye weeks, notes, strength of running defense and projected points in ppr league. i have tiki coming up next with big time injury concerns in my mind and jacogs getting GL carries.

PPC = Tiki Barber. I am weary of Edge in Zona, too many weapons with Aqua Man and Fitz yet only 1 ball to go around. Plus, the O line is suspect. Portis is intriguing though as he should have a better year than last, which could put him in top 4 production.

Thanks!

If it's down to those 3, plan on Tiki because Portis will be gone at 4.

Portis and Tiki are pretty much the consensus 4 and 5 picks in the draft, although some don't like Tiki at 5. I would pick Tiki, then Portis, but it does depend on your scoring system. It would be helpful to answer your question.

If PPR, Tiki is the obvious choice for this season. Also, if TDs are weighted heavier than yards, then Portis would be the choice.

i am also drafting 5th in a 10 team redraft. right now i am not even considering tikki, i will take a chance with either portis or rudi. rudi has good offensive line ,does not get hurt, and is steady as they come. i think rudi has less downside then either tikki or portis

i am also drafting 5th in a 10 team redraft. right now i am not even considering tikki, i will take a chance with either portis or rudi. rudi has good offensive line ,does not get hurt, and is steady as they come. i think rudi has less downside then either tikki or portis

Rudi over Tiki and Portis? You just made the guys drafting below you very happy. What has Rudi done to make you believe he's better than Tiki and Portis? Portis has Al Saunders, better WR's and a coach who is committed to the run. Tiki has a proven track record and is the center of the G-Men's offense. But Rudi????