Sign in to follow this  
chinombre

2nd Pick - L.T. or Alexander

I think LJ is everyone's unanimous #1. Who should I take with #2? Thanks!

Alexander. However if ppr league, LT.

Thanks for the input guys! My main concern w/Alexander (outside of the dreaded Madden curse) is missing his LG Hutchinson. Are you sure I should still take him over LT?

Thanks for the input guys! My main concern w/Alexander (outside of the dreaded Madden curse) is missing his LG Hutchinson. Are you sure I should still take him over LT?

I read something interesting that stated last year Alexander gained more yards rushing to the opposite side of Hutchinson. Mack Strong is still on the team too, and it doesn't hurt to run behind an all pro fullback. Plus Arizona, San Fran, and St. Louis are all in the division...not exactly defensive powerhouses.

I think LJ is everyone's unanimous #1. Who should I take with #2? Thanks!

I'd definately take Larry Johnson at #2 then. I can't believe you want Lamont Jordan at #1....

Yeah. Alexander. There's probably even an argument to put him at #1, but I'm not one to make it...

you're not gonna have to make that choice. With Willie Roaf retiring, plus injury concerns, i dont see LJ goin #1. So, you'll end choosing between whoever doesnt go 1 (LT or SA) and LJ. IMO.

Yeah. Alexander. There's probably even an argument to put him at #1, but I'm not one to make it...

I'll make it. Willie Roaf plans on announcing his retirement. Tony Richardson is now blocking for Minnesota. I think that I'd take Tomlinson over LJ at this point, too.