Sign in to follow this  
C4NT

KKEPER HELP

Here is my dilemma-

I am keeping-

Rudi (round 2)

Fitz (round 5)

Droughns (round 10)

All of our keepers are kept in the round they were drafted last year (listed above). With the way things are going to shake out, I will have the 4th, 12th and 15th “real” picks in the draft for unheld free agents/rookies. The following are a list of potential RB’s and WR’s I can expect to see available in the early rounds and will not be kept (no particular order).

RB- Westbrook, J. Jones, D. David, W. Dunn, D. Foster, T. Jones, Dayne, Rhodes, Dillon, J. Lewis, Taylor, Gore

WR- Boldin, Chambers (or Harrison), R. Moss, Driver, D-Jax, Burress, Wayne, Branch, Santans Moss, R. Williams, J. Walker, TJ Hush, D. Mason, E. Kennison, Rod Smith

TE- Shockey

Who do you choose, and what is your strategy? My thoughts are

#4 pick- DeShaun Foster (get D. Williams in 6th or 7th. He is also the best fit for my bye weeks).

#12- best available WR

#15- best available WR

If you get a PPR, take Westbrook...had 70 receptions last year and I don't see any reason it will go down drastically.

Personally I'm not a fan of taking RB's that are dependant on getting their handcuff. Too many times they end up dividing carries by midseason. If you're worried about Foster going down, take someone else.

My ideal pickups would be Westbrook, Moss and Roy Williams. If you can get those three, your top 3 RB/WR combo will be dominant.