Sign in to follow this  
Kellys Heroes

6 more for a Free live auction league on the 30th, the Fantasyauctioner.com, IDPs, 25 man roster

Any interest?

if you don't have an Fantasyauctioner ID; you will have to click on the link

http://www.fantasyauctioneer.com/proxy?:in...l:command=20001

and then make one. After that you'll have the option to use my league Login 9999, pass 1234.

otherwise Go to http://www.fantasyauctioneer.com/proxy?:in...l:command=20000 and type in the Login 9999, pass 1234

Draft is on July 30th, 5 PDT/ 8 EDT (This Sunday night); You will have to sign up to the site first; its quick. The site remains free untill the august 4th, so I want to do before then.

Rules; the website will make sure that you fill your 25 roster positions. It does this by taking out a dollar per open slot. EX. if you drafted 20 players and have 5 more open positions; the computer will not let your total go under 5 dollars. That way you will have a dollar per position to bid on.

20 secs to Bid on each player, After each Bid the 20 secs starts over. Once 20 secs has gone by w/ out another bid; you are awarded that player. Nomination order is random; 1 min in between Nominations.

***hint, not a good idea to spend all your money right away, then you will only be able to nominate players w/ $1 bids and pray no else bids on them.****

Yahoo League ID#: 253643

Password 1234

If you have any ?s, I will answer them in this thread or in the Yahoo Posts.

If I get 12 teams the line up will go 1 qb, 2 wr, 1 rb, 2 wr/rb, 1 wr/te, 1 k, 3 D, 3 LB, 2 DB, 8 BN.

50 yds passin = 1 pt, .2 pt a comp

-2 int, -1 sack

20 yds ru/rec = 1pt, .2 ru att; 1 ppr

1.5 solo, .5 assiast, 3 sack, 4 int, 1 pd, 3 safety

all tds = 6 pts

A note, In the auction they didn't have Flex D players. In the auction It will say you have to draft 1 DL, 1LB, 2 DBs and 12 bench slots. But remember, you will have to start 3 Flex Ds, 3DLs, and 2DBs w/ 8 bench slots. So you will have to draft at least 2 extra LBs and 2 other IDPs.

$500 cap on teams; plenty of money for 25 man roster.

We will draft teams here an then transfer them to Yahoo.

The league settings will be such

League ID#: 253643

League Name: Hell's Kitchen

Password: 1234