Sign in to follow this  
manola

Trade Reggie in a Dynasty League?

Somebody has offered me:

Andre Johnson plus either

Ronnie Brown OR Stephen Jackson

For Reggie Bush.

It's a dynasty league(point per reception).

I don't think I'm gonna do it. Just wondering if anybody thinks it's a good deal though.

Thanks, and I'll answer yours.

I dont think you should do it. I think Brown will be almost as good as Bush if not as good. All though Bush is the superior talent. But production wise, i think itl be close. And Johnson is a good WR. Not worth it for you unless your getting maybe a lesser WR in return. And thats a big maybe.

Maybe also you can take a look at my post a few down. Im having some difficulties in an IDP dynasty league.

thanks

If I read that right, you are GETTING Johnson and Brown/Jackson for Bush. Depending on your team needs, I may or may not do this deal. If you are strong at RB and have decent WR, then no. Bush would be your luxury. If you are average at both positions, then yes. You can upgrade two positions with one player.

In a PPR, both Brown/Jackson and Johnson will help you immensely. So again, depends on team needs.

Oh, sorry, I read that wrong. If you are getting those two for Bush, I very well might do it. Depending on your needs like he said above.

Maybe you can even get a little more out of him for Bush.

If I read that right, you are GETTING Johnson and Brown/Jackson for Bush. Depending on your team needs, I may or may not do this deal. If you are strong at RB and have decent WR, then no. Bush would be your luxury. If you are average at both positions, then yes. You can upgrade two positions with one player.

In a PPR, both Brown/Jackson and Johnson will help you immensely. So again, depends on team needs.

Thanks guys. I'm strong at RB and thin at WR.

And yes, I'd be giving up Bush and Getting either Brown or Jackson plus Andre Johnson.

My Current RBs are (Start 3):

Portis,

Cadillac,

Westbrook,

Bush.

My concern is making the trade and having bush be the next Marshall Faulk, and then Andre Johnson plays like he did last year for the rest of his career.

Thanks for the input guys.

I'll go look for your questions now.

If you are concerned at WR, I would do this deal. I'm not that crazy about Johnson, but I would take either one over Bush right now. Remember, Bush hasn't even signed yet, although he probably will soon, and he should be great!! But the bottom line is that right now, he is not even a starter on your team, and Brown or Jackson is. So is Johnson.

Good Luck!!

Brown / Jackson are both good backs that should get better with time. Bush hasn't played a down yet and people are projecting a great career. You're not guaranteed a great season from A Johnson yet, so I don't think he's a huge upgrade at WR.

You're already set ar RB, perhaps looking for a better WR than Johnson is your best bet. However, Jackson and Brown are both 1st Round RB's.....you can never have enough good RB's on your roster.

Tough decision for me...I've never played in a dynasty league before, but since you have to look to the future and you said you're weak at WR, I don't see Johnson as a top 15 WR anytime soon.