Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

need help on who to pick

yesterday i posted on here asking who i should take in the 4th.

My team up to that point was LT, Fitzgerald, McGahee

after some debate you guys convinced me on Corey Dillon over Hines Ward. WEll as it turned out i was able to grab Ward in the 5th round. Gotta love that

I then pre-ranked some players and landed my man crush Todd Heap in the 6th!, ill take that ANY DAY.

Now im up in the 7th with my roster looking as follows for those of you too lazy to do the math

LT, McGahee, Dillon

Fitz, Ward

Heap

The talent pool is as follows

QB- Eli, Bulger, Culpepper, Delhomme

RB- Fred Taylor, Ahman, Thomas Jones, CuMar

WR- Galloway, Evans, Clayton, Bennett

At this point i feel Galloway is best for my team to round out my starting WR's. I know Martin went on the PUP but its only to keep him out of trouble. I feel i can grab him in 2 rounds as a 4th RB so no need to waste the pick on Taylor... The only thing making me think twice is seeing Eli and Bulger sitting there. Culpepper is risky but i like delhomme this yr and he will probably be there in the 8th.

am i right to go Galloway or should i pull the trigger on Eli or the oft injured Bulger both of whom might have a little more upside than Delhomme? Keep in mind if I take Galloway i may even be able to grab Culpepper AND Delhomme 8th, 9th

Definitely I'd go with the QB, maybe Eli or Bulger, because there are plenty of dark-horse WRs that you can pick up for a third WR.

Might as well grab a quality QB and worry the No. 3 WR later. There are going to be lots of WRs that are flying under the radar.

Definitely I'd go with the QB, maybe Eli or Bulger, because there are plenty of dark-horse WRs that you can pick up for a third WR.

Might as well grab a quality QB and worry the No. 3 WR later. There are going to be lots of WRs that are flying under the radar.

Agreed. Grab Bulger now cuz he'll likely be gone when it gets back to you. You could probably snag another RB in the 8th, then go for a WR like Derrick Mason in 9. You've got 2 solid stars now....Mason is getting no hype, but he's got a new familiar QB this year..........

First, I would suggest looking at the teams that draft between each pick, and see what they have so far. That will give you an indication of what they will be drafting in future rounds.

Also, what is your scoring system? How many starters at each position? That will help in determining who to draft instead of just going on personal preference.

I would suggest going with a QB here, as you still have some quality names available. It would be best to get in before the run, so that you get the guy that you want at that spot. WRs are plentiful in the draft, where you can get some decent talent later.

Good Luck!!