Sign in to follow this  
Ras66not99

Tatum, Jamal or DeShaun ?

That big play potential and that Denver Rb History looms large... but I think i've had all I can handle from Mike Shanahan and his guessing games... The guy is killing me slowly the past few years

In my Dynasty League which is (RB Heavy, more points for long TD's and regular TD's) my only solid RB is Clinton Portis going into the season. I do have Corey Dillon, Dominic Rhodes, Tatum Bell & Mike Anderson along with a few youngins like R. Moats and C. Fason so i'm not totally in shambles, but I'd like to get a little more stable for a Dynasty League.

I recently offered Tatum Bell straight up for Jamal Lewis and also straight up for DeShaun Foster.... I think my backfield would be a little more stable if I add JLew and I would also have his Cuff in Mike Anderson. I know Foster is a major risk since he's an automatic injury waiting to happen and doesn't really score, but I was thinking at least I know he's going to start and with Shanny I know nothing and even if we think we do, we just don't....

Of course one day after I offer these two deals I read in the denver Post that Shanahan loves the sense of urgency he sees in Bell... just enough to make me stop and think.... So I ask all you boys would you rather keep Bell and take a chance for another year since his ceiling just looks so high if he could get the coaches respect to make him the every down RB over there even though he probably won't reach it, or go for JLEW to get more stable or take a shot with the chandelier Foster....

BELL/JLEW/FOSTER who would you rather have in my situation???

You already have a bonafide top 5 stud RB on your roster in Portis. Lewis and Bell are ranked around the same tier. Normally I would say get the sure thing in Lewis. But here I would keep Bell. His upside risk is bigger than any back out there. Roll the dice. Even if he splits cares like last year, that's 1K yards and 6-7 tds (some of them of the long variety.