Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Trade help

Dunn's a solid #2 back, and Green and GB have too many ???...no way I'd do that.

If you're not keen on Dunn and want to move him, you s/b able to get more.

Give up Dunn for A. Green?

Have LJ, Westbrook, Maroney and Gore. Not keen on Dunn.

Falcons are a solid team and Green Bay is in dissary.... Ahman is coming back off a serious injury and Dunn is the happiest and heathiest he's ever been in his life.... Dunn all the way....

Give up Dunn for A. Green?

Have LJ, Westbrook, Maroney and Gore. Not keen on Dunn.

Here's another reason to keep Dunn: you've got your starters in LJ and Westbrook. EVen if you've got a flex spot to fill, you're still looking for a 3rd starter, to compliment your others. What you want in that spot is *dependability*. Dunn will get you dependable yardage. Green *may* get you a lot, but he hasn't put together a good season in the last three years. He's got Samkon Gado behind him, who the coaches, fans, and teammates are pretty high on.

What many people don't want to face is that Ahman Green hasn't been a fantasy stud for a while now, and probably won't be again. (This is coming from a Packer fan.)

i wouldnt green has nejeh davenport and samkon gado in the battle fro the starting rb even though amahn will win the battle i wouldnt do it