Sign in to follow this  
Camisado

Would You Do This Trade

would you trade warrick dunn for roy williams in a redraft leauge basic scoring

i alredy have carnell williams and ronnie brown starting and ron dayne as a # 4 and at wr i have tj hous., javon walker, kenan Mccardel and joe jurivoucs so i was thinking deal Dunn beacuse he has the same bye as carnell williams and start roy with javon

would you trade warrick dunn for roy williams in a redraft leauge basic scoring

i alredy have carnell williams and ronnie brown starting and ron dayne as a # 4 and at wr i have tj hous., javon walker, kenan Mccardel and joe jurivoucs so i was thinking deal Dunn beacuse he has the same bye as carnell williams and start roy with javon

You don't have much for WR, that is why I would want Roy over Dunn. Your RB3 (Dayne) would not be very great, but your WR are pretty lacking...

I'm not so sure you're getting enough value for Dunn. With Atlanta shopping Duckett around supposedly, Dunn should have plenty of work, even at the goal line. Roy has a chance to pick up some good numbers in Martz's system, but at this point, I'd ask for something to go with it or shoot for a guy like Reggie Wayne.

I'm not so sure you're getting enough value for Dunn. With Atlanta shopping Duckett around supposedly, Dunn should have plenty of work, even at the goal line. Roy has a chance to pick up some good numbers in Martz's system, but at this point, I'd ask for something to go with it or shoot for a guy like Reggie Wayne.

I wouldnt do it since you are loaded for WR, but you need a good RB on bench. not to mention you already got a Detroit WR with Jurevicious

See my post.

I wouldnt do it since you are loaded for WR, but you need a good RB on bench. not to mention you already got a Detroit WR with Jurevicious

See my post.

Just a note...Jurevicious is in Cleveland this year.