Sign in to follow this  
Allister Fiend

T. Jones for D. Driver?

In a redraft, I'd have to say yes.

Benson is having a very good camp, as is Driver.

Is D. Driver going to be more valuable than T. Jones being the only real receiver Favre has? :blink:

TIA

Depends on what the rest of your team looks like. There's still a lot of summer left to go, and there's a lot of talk about Thomas Jones. He's looking to not be the #1 this year, but he's a blown knee away from it. He could be just a trade away from being the starter in somewhere like, say, Denver.

If you don't have a lot at RB, put this trade on hold for a while, see what happens. If you're pretty set at RB and need some WR help, then yeah, go for it. Driver will have another Driver-esque year this year. Favre should have better options this year. They're without Walker again, but this time they knew about it. Greg Jennings will be good, but Driver is the top dog again, no questions. Great route runner, amazing jumper.

Depends on what the rest of your team looks like. There's still a lot of summer left to go, and there's a lot of talk about Thomas Jones. He's looking to not be the #1 this year, but he's a blown knee away from it. He could be just a trade away from being the starter in somewhere like, say, Denver.

Small note of warning: If he's traded, and mind they cut Hollings making a trade less likely at the moment, but if traded it won't be in an immediate starter position.

Small note of warning: If he's traded, and mind they cut Hollings making a trade less likely at the moment, but if traded it won't be in an immediate starter position.

I agree w the Brother remarks completely...

If you are hurting for a good #2 WR I'd do it. Otherwise, I would hang on to Jones and wait and see what happens.