Sign in to follow this  
ucsbgerry

Blockbuster Trade!

Okay so I am in a 12 team dynasty league. Today a big trade went down.

I gave up: Ron Dayne, Cedric Cobbs, Michael Bennett, Deion Branch and Lavarenues Coles.

I received: Jamal Lewis, Marvin Harrison and Donald Driver.

My starting RB's are D. Davis and Tomilson with Fragile Fred as a bye week filler. My starting receivers (4) are now: Randy Moss, Donald Driver, Marvin Harrison and Donte Stallworth.

His starting RB's are Stephen Jackson and Rudy Johnson. His starting receivers are now: Deion Branch, L. Coles, Lee Evans and Joe Horn.

I hate to say this but this is far from being a blockbuster trade. I'll I see here is you bending this guy over a table and giving it to him. Good job on your part, but..... No blockbuster trade. Bunch of no bodys. :banana:

How much in under the table cash did you pay him? He gave up everything and gained nothing. League should investigate you two.

yea, not so much a blockbuster, but terribly one-sided. If this went down in my league it would have been overturned quickly.

You know how you made out on this deal. The only reason you posted this is because you want everyone to pat you on the back and tell you how you screwed this guy big time.

In my leagues this would get shot down. If I was a commish with Veto power I would cancel it.

J

He went from S.JAx, Rudi, Marvin and Driver to S.Jax and Rudi. But at least he now has 2 of Denver's starting 5 running backs (assuming they find a sucker to take Lelie). Here's your pat on the back