Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Kutulu

Go ahead and pick for Clash I guess :thumbsup:

I'm still catching up, I'm not sure what you guys had in plan

gimme 5 minutes and i'll pick and then leave a predraft list

Had to catch my train and didn't know which way clash wanted to go.....guess he's here now.

Don't think I woulda went with Driver. :wub:

Did Clash leave a predraft?

Am I now in this, or is clash or whoever picks first.... :blink: I see I am listed for round 5. I'll have to catch up if you guys are counting on me.

Also, IF I had made the pick that turned out to be Driver, I was going RB...would most likely have been Dunn, Dillon or Bush....was leaning toward Dunn, put Clash had just checked in so I thought he should make the pick. Oh, I just saw, Clash DID and up with Dunn. ;-)

Am I now in this, or is clash or whoever picks first.... :blink: I see I am listed for round 5. I'll have to catch up if you guys are counting on me.

Also, IF I had made the pick that turned out to be Driver, I was going RB...would most likely have been Dunn, Dillon or Bush....was leaning toward Dunn, put Clash had just checked in so I thought he should make the pick. Oh, I just saw, Clash DID and up with Dunn. ;-)

I dunno I think its him, did he say anything to you.. I just copy and paste the draft order for each round from the one before.

maybe sent him an e-mail :lol:

I dunno I think its him, did he say anything to you.. I just copy and paste the draft order for each round from the one before.

maybe sent him an e-mail :banana:

He said to share...that's cool.....I'll do what I did today...just try and fill in the big blanks when asked. :thumbsup: