Sign in to follow this  
1b4igo

keeper League help

I'm in a keeper league where we can protect 4 players. The term is 5 years. I am keeping L Johnson and Fitzgerald, but am torn on the 2 others.

The only Top RB that will be available will be James and he'll cost $40 or more. There will be plenty of good QB's and i don't put much value on WR's becase guys come out of the woodwork every year. I got Moss for next to nothing on draft day and picked up Chambers on the waiver.

I'm leaning towards Taylor and Chambers and then spending my cash on a couple of the rookie RB's (if I can't land James) and two decent QB's (say Warner and Delhomme).

That would put me with a staring lineup of Warner/Delhomme, LJ, Taylor and NO/Car or Indy's RBs, Fitz, Chambers and whomever.

Is my logic sound?

Yes, it is. :banana: LJ and Chester s/b a great backfield, and Fitz. and Chambers are nice starting WRs. I might consider keeping Santana over Chambers, but you're good either way. The other pieces should be easier to fit in, as long as you keep Chester and Chambers/Moss.

Thanks! it was late an this was the first real research I've been able to put in, so anyone else's opinion always helps.