words...

not worthy.

thirsty for

recognition never obtained

drawn

being called GFIAFP by all who know

GFIAFP!

FiXoRaTeD :o

Yeah morons. I set up an account years before gfiafp got banned. Argued with him for years. Even got myself suspended by mocking my own dead brother once.

All while maintaining two radically different posting styles.

Sure. I am gfiafp. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah morons. I set up an account years before gfiafp got banned. Argued with him for years. Even got myself suspended by mocking my own dead brother once.

Bunch of idiots. 

49 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Okay I know you are not cause I am. Tired of being called him so I am.

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

This is like Tell The Truth will the real Giants Fan stand up!

He moved to China. Writing a best seller I heard. 

• Haha 1

Serious don't think Giants Fan is here and you all making him a legend! I get that kinda and walk out of my one job and people thought I was a bad Arse!

If he were here we would all know it.  Incoherent rambling and repetitive posts.  He could not stop if he were here.  The sad thing is he was addicted to this place so you wonder what happened to him to make him not come back.  Hope he is well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill E. said:

If he were here we would all know it.  Incoherent rambling and repetitive posts.  He could not stop if he were here.  The sad thing is he was addicted to this place so you wonder what happened to him to make him not come back.  Hope he is well.

True and yea hope he is well too.

• Like 1

I have a cat ... cost like $1500 after she was all said and done .... but she vomits often. Sweet cat, likes to snuggle under the covers with me ... couple weeks ago, she crawled under the covers early in the morning ... and then she puked all over me ... and all over the bed. And she doesn't even have bluetooth.

No way!
If they hook me up and do a real nice job repainting them .... little buffing, little clear coat ... maybe.
And red waxy 'taters, and chopped celery leaves are also key.
FYI: If at all possible, use Clausen pickle juice ... and some diced pickle. I think all the flavor is there with a lowfat mayo, little salt and pepper ... but go for full fat if you want. Optional: A little Grey Pupoun or some horseradish for a kick!

• Haha 1

Oh wait ... I got another one ...

I was walking in NYC onetime, and I could tell a guy driving a car was gonna try and push through the pedestrians crossing. In other words, he almost ran me over because I walked in front of his car ... and he honked at me ... but I had the right of way ... and I flipped him off. He started calling me a phag or something, and in the middle of the street I turned around, 180 degree's and I was in kill mode. I was in a bad mood already ... anyway ... I came up to his car ... drivers side window was down, "Get out of the car. It's not fair if I punch you out from here ... get out of the FOCKING car! What did you call me?"

And he flipped me off and drove away. But yeah ... I mighta killed that guy, if he had gotten out of his car. I was already in a bad mood. Mighta just ripped his face off like some kinda angry bear .... that was my plan ... kill him quickly and painfully.

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

I was walking in NYC onetime, and I could tell a guy driving a car was gonna try and push through the pedestrians crossing. In other words, he almost ran me over because I walked in front of his car ... and he honked at me ... but I had the right of way ... and I flipped him off. He started calling me a phag or something, and in the middle of the street I turned around, 180 degree's and I was in kill mode. I was in a bad mood already ... anyway ... I came up to his car ... drivers side window was down, "Get out of the car. It's not fair if I punch you out from here ... get out of the FOCKING car! What did you call me?"

And he flipped me off and drove away. But yeah ... I mighta killed that guy, if he had gotten out of his car. I was already in a bad mood. Mighta just ripped his face off like some kinda angry bear .... that was my plan ... kill him quickly and painfully.

Lol and sounds like the post I made the other day about almost punching my friend. GF I noticed does the 3 comma thing a lot.

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

First two were good, but there is a little too much phillybear vitriol in this one.  :thumbsup: 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Lol and sounds like the post I made the other day about almost punching my friend. GF I noticed does the 3 comma thing a lot.

I do an above average job of mimicking, and combining quoted cannon with my modifications. My favorite poster to mimic was GF. Mike rejected my Giants Fan Fan alias. Sad.

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

First two were good, but there is a little too much phillybear vitriol in this one.  :thumbsup: 

Honestly, I don't remember doing much modification/hybrid experiments in this one. I think this is mostly pure GF.

It's strange. I will sometimes post a thread in the middle of the night with either a genuine or mock GF post here, and nobody seems to get what I'm trying to do. One night, all of you will make up with 400 threads that I started on GF's behalf, and I will be banned. Pouring out some octopus ink for my homie.

Bored suicide.

51 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Oh, yeah, they aren't commas. They are ellipses. Eh, I'm a grammar nerd.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Thanks and never knew what they was called but yea he used them a ton.

27 minutes ago, phillybear said:

How is the job situation going?  I am afraid the loss of the job was what morphed someone into the real GF.  Don't want to see that happen again.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:46 PM, Bill E. said:

How is the job situation going?  I am afraid the loss of the job was what morphed someone into the real GF.  Don't want to see that happen again.

Why would you not want to see that happen again?

What we have now is somehow better?

This place is a sh1t cake with sh1t frosting.