Sign in to follow this  
Whitey1002

Who should I keep?

I play in an 8 team two player keeper league, for each player I keep I lose a draft choice so if I keep two players I don'r draft again till the 3rd round!!

I am for sure keeping LJ but was wondering if you guys think I should keep Westbrook as well???

If I keep only LJ i would have the 3rd pick in the second round, not quite sure there will be a RB as

quality as Westbrook :unsure:

Any help appreciated I will respond to yours

I would play it safe and keep both. Thats a quality start to a team.

I would look at all the rosters and try and figure out who was gonna keep who. Once you figure that out, it will give you a good idea who will be there with your pick. If you think you can get a better guy over Westy, then don't keep him. If you think he would be the gone and you wouldn't get a player as good...then keep him. This is where it's important to know your league.

I play in an 8 team two player keeper league, for each player I keep I lose a draft choice so if I keep two players I don'r draft again till the 3rd round!!

I am for sure keeping LJ but was wondering if you guys think I should keep Westbrook as well???

If I keep only LJ i would have the 3rd pick in the second round, not quite sure there will be a RB as

quality as Westbrook :shocking:

Any help appreciated I will respond to yours

Keep both. They are the centerpieces of their respective offenses and I think Westbrook will surprise this year. He's a better runner than people characterize him to be and he's going to get his chance. The biggest difference will be the Eagles line. Shaun Andrews is looking like the player Philly expected him to be, and Winston Justice should be a quality player even as a rookie. I'd be happy with that pair.

definately keep both. Remember, all the quality RBs will be kept by the other teams, so unless you are garunteed a top 3 pick to get your second RB, keep the ones you have.

Here is my question, please help.

Davis or Parker?

I agree with the posters above. Westbrook is a good runner, when given the chance. Reid says he wants to run more this year, but even if he reverts to the 60%+ passing again, Westbrook will be a major target out of the backfield. I am pegging Westbrook to score more TDs this year as well. Unless you're convinced someone better will be available at 2.3, stick with Westbrook.

I would keep both Westbrook is good and goes at your second round pick slot (+ or - a couple) so you are not losing anything, but could if you drop him.

Also for dvldog.... if you put up a topic and want more replys after it drops down the forum board aways you reply to your topic with bump (or up) and it gets bumped to the top as ones with replys do. most people only reply/look at topics towards the top.