Sign in to follow this  
FlippingDevil

Philly Eagles

Guest fantasyfreak64

I couldn't have said it better myself :bandana:

S.T.O

I had been avoiding this thread for awhile thinking it was another Philly homer telling everyone how great he things the Eagles are.

Much to my surprise and pleasure I find another brethren amongst us.

There's only one team I hate worse and that's the Redskins. Both can go gag on a pole for all I care.

LOL....

Why are people hateing so much on the Eagles. Because their first team offense and defense looked SIIIIICK on sunday?

EaglesInCentral

Member Group: Members

You haven't earned the right to give your opinion yet. :thumbsup:

EaglesInCentral

Member Group: Members

You haven't earned the right to give your opinion yet. :thumbsup:

Well in my opinion...oh crud...I don't get one either...maybe next year

mark my words-a redskins wide receiver will be SUCKING wind when bdawk lays his ass out this year

He still hits like a mother and even though he has lost a step, with the improved D-line getting pressure, I don't think it'll be a problem. He's still one of the better safeties in the league.

wow, even the niners don't get this kind of diss here.

'Cause nobody cares about them.

Why so much hate for a team that 95% of folks are predicting to finish last in their division? (a role which I cherish, by the way)

Now this is the kind of informative and edifying discussion that I was looking for when I joined here.

From all of those who, like me seek to bathe themselves in the wisdom of the FFToday Geeks, I say:

THANK YOU!

:blink:

Why so much hate for a team that 95% of folks are predicting to finish last in their division? (a role which I cherish, by the way)

Because as much as they want that to happen, deep down inside even they don't believe it will.

You would certainly know how to gag on a pole wouldnt you?

Your originality is only surpassed by your stupidity.

How long until westbrook is injured?

oh wait he already is :D

So is Owens. :P

wanna bet TO starts more games than westbrook? :pointstosky:

No. :rolleyes:

Ssshhh, Newbie. We'll just meet back here come playoff time and laugh and laugh and laugh.

How long until westbrook is injured?

oh wait he already is :pointstosky:

Just like owens. Difference is that Westbrook won't tear the team apart the first time things don't go his way.

Just a matter of time dullass fans. Tick tock...

I had been avoiding this thread for awhile thinking it was another Philly homer telling everyone how great he things the Eagles are.

Much to my surprise and pleasure I find another brethren amongst us.

There's only one team I hate worse and that's the Redskins. Both can go gag on a pole for all I care.

It is easy to talk ###### about philly fans on a web site. Why not have the balls to go to a philadelphia home game and then tell us what ya think :cheers:

It is easy to talk ###### about philly fans on a web site. Why not have the balls to go to a philadelphia home game and then tell us what ya think :cheers:

oh wow don't you feel special :ninja: Eagles Suck besides westbrook. another disapointing season without T.O at the helm

-- S.T.O.

He still hits like a mother and even though he has lost a step, with the improved D-line getting pressure, I don't think it'll be a problem. He's still one of the better safeties in the league.

he won't be playing safety in nickel and dime situations, Matt Ware or Considine will be...

he'll be playing LB

he won't be playing safety in nickel and dime situations, Matt Ware or Considine will be...

he'll be playing LB

What are you talking about?

We're talking about Brian Dawkins.

It is easy to talk ###### about philly fans on a web site. Why not have the balls to go to a philadelphia home game and then tell us what ya think :blink:

When I read this I was instantly embarrassed for you. :blink:

I'm guessing you're about 34 years old, live in your mom's basement, hopelessly single with absolutely no hope of getting a girl even though you think they all love you, I'm pretty sure you stink 24/7, and you're about 75-85 pounds overweight. But you've got your posters of Dawkins and McNabb on the walls and you bleed green baby! You go to tailgate before games and then go home to watch the game on television.

But never forget you are a Philly fan so don't let anyone fock with you!

I'm sure you're other Philly fan friends with jobs and wives are very proud of you right now.

:banana: Have a nice day.

You go to tailgate before games and then go home to watch the game on television.

Good smack. :)

I'm sure you're other Philly fan friends with jobs and wives are very proud of you right now.

Like there are any of those....... :dunno:

I for one absolutely LOVE that nobody is giving them a shot this year. They had something like 12 starters on IR last year including the punter and the kicker. :huh: The first team CRUSHED the Raiders and showed ZERO signs of rust. They're back and this season will be more rewarding then in the past. Suck on it you faggot Cowboy, Giant and Skin fans. :banana:

I for one absolutely LOVE that nobody is giving them a shot this year. They had something like 12 starters on IR last year including the punter and the kicker. :huh: The first team CRUSHED the Raiders and showed ZERO signs of rust. They're back and this season will be more rewarding then in the past. Suck on it you faggot Cowboy, Giant and Skin fans. :banana:

I have some news for you....the Raiders suck.

Wow...the first team scored a TD against a team that allowed 23.9 points per game and 330 yards per game last season...and won all of 4 games. Good job.

I have some news for you....the Raiders suck.

Wow...the first team scored a TD against a team that allowed 23.9 points per game and 330 yards per game last season...and won all of 4 games. Good job.

And a great team like the Eagles will show that they suck.

Also 'Nuff, that was a nice diss at Raiders fans too.

And a great team will show that they suck.

Nice diss at Raiders fans too.

A crappy team will show that they suck.

And it is preseason....

Your originality is only surpassed by your stupidity.

Worst comeback ever! :(

What, already used - "I'm rubber your glue" today? Grab your dunce cap and go sit in the corner with Maurice Clarett junior.