5.6--Koren Robinson, WR, Min--BoneYard

5.7--Jake Delhomme, QB, Car--Waveman

5.8--Tony Gonzalez, TE, KC--DocJ

5.9--Todd Heap, TE, Bal--RLLD

5.10--Dominic Rhodes, RB, Ind--PIK

5.11--Kieth Bulluck, LB, Ten--Pretender

5.12--Matt Hasselbeck, QB, Sea--Diesel

:blink:

About an hour ago scooter informed me he would make his pick in 20 minutes, so I passed the word to the next in line, who are waiting. :clap:

Sorry. I think I just popped a vein.

I had 4 players I wanted to choose from, and I took the gamble that a reach here (my second of the draft) would be worth it. I really wanted MJ, and I didn't think he'd last with this run on WRs-a-brewin...I just couldn't pull the trigger until I'd weighed all of my options.

sigh...I am loving my WRs, but concerned about the next 20 picks before my pick.

;)

Matt Jones and KRob in the middle of the 5th? Wow. ;)

Just blowing ADPs out of the water here. Awesome draft in the works as far as I'm concerned. The gloves are off. I like them both, btw. I own them both on a dynasty team and... just wow. I wanted whichever one fell to the end of the 8th. lol

Matt Jones and KRob in the middle of the 5th? Wow. :thumbsup:

Just blowing ADPs out of the water here. Awesome draft in the works as far as I'm concerned. The gloves are off. I like them both, btw. I own them both on a dynasty team and... just wow. I wanted whichever one fell to the end of the 8th. lol

Looking at my projections, he was the best upside, breakout candidate. No way that was 3 rounds early in a league of sharks, so you're dreaming about him in the 8th. what kinda retards are you used to playing with? We're a special brand of retards.

I saw about a dozen WRs "ranked" higher, but he was my top WR. Reach? Yep - you bet. I shoulda checked in on this in the AM.

lol

I was going to "reach" for Jones this round as well. Nice pick...azzhole... :angry:... :pointstosky: ... :cry:

Actually KRob was not who I wanted, I thought I was just just filling up my list so I wouldn't hold up the draft...

I really wanted TJ Housh or Matt Jones...

I did it before I went to bed and figured it would either still be my turn when I woke up or Matt Jones would be on my team... :wall:

Talk about reaching, he better have a great season...

This was my first pick that I want back... :mad:

Actually KRob was not who I wanted, I thought I was just just filling up my list so I wouldn't hold up the draft...

I really wanted TJ Housh or Matt Jones...

I did it before I went to bed and figured it would either still be my turn when I woke up or Matt Jones would be on my team... :pointstosky:

Talk about reaching, he better have a great season...

This was my first pick that I want back... :angry:

Sorry BYD, I don't think we have "do-overs" in this league. :wall:

Thats all right I will be more careful next time...

KRob will still be the #1, maybe he will be the surprise of the year... :pointstosky:

It just vaulted me to the top of the "WTF kind of pick was that"... :angry:

LB already :(

Well i got a naked girl in my bed and im watching save by the bell at the moment. I got to go grab a bite to eat, ill be back shortly.

:cheers:

LB already :D

Well i got a naked girl in my bed and im watching save by the bell at the moment. I got to go grab a bite to eat, ill be back shortly.

:lol:

Well the description of the league is pick IDP early and often, just living up to the Hype B) , maybe I threw a monkey wrench into your draft plan :( You take your time - I'll be around for my next wacko anonymous pick :mad:

Well the description of the league is pick IDP early and often, just living up to the Hype :P , maybe I threw a monkey wrench into your draft plan :clap: You take your time - I'll be around for my next wacko anonymous pick ;)

Someone had to do it, and honestly I was having a very hard time choosing between a LB and MJ.

And thanks guys - I was afraid MJ was the reach of the draft - nice to know I was right and he never woulda made it back. Appreciate the feedback on that...lol

:(

Well the description of the league is pick IDP early and often, just living up to the Hype :P , maybe I threw a monkey wrench into your draft plan :( You take your time - I'll be around for my next wacko anonymous pick ;)

Uhm...I dont think you messed anyone up..... :P :clap:

how do we get stuck at the turn? Why the dramatic pause at the bookend Diesel? :clap:

I am sure he thought he predrafted for both, but did not set it to keep going..... :D :D :P :clap:

I am sure he thought he predrafted for both, but did not set it to keep going..... :D :banana: :D :P

I don't think he did predraft - he took quite awhile after I picked this morning. Said he had to get a bite to eat and would be back - picked Hass and then........disappeared!

CRAP!!!! Everytime I want a player, the one I want gets taken from under me...My WR's are going to stink this yeart :D

CRAP!!!! Everytime I want a player, the one I want gets taken from under me...My WR's are going to stink this yeart :D
5.12 Matt Hasselbeck- WOW! Cant believe he was availbale at the end of the 5th. I wasnt even thinking QB, but i couldnt pass up this opportunity.

6.01 Lawrence Maroney- This is what took me so long. I was tore between him and a few other players. I had a tough time making a decision. I thought it would help if i got some breakfast and thought about it. Breakfast turned into a trip to Best Buy to get the new Christina Agulera CD. No it wasnt for me, it was for my girl...by the way, shes pretty damn hot still. Than we had to go to Starbucks, because the coffee at Chick-fila tasted like crap.

My draft is shaping up to be pretty good. :mad:

My draft is shaping up to be pretty good. :D

The important this is that YOU like it, and that is all that truly matters..... :thumbsup:

The important this is that YOU like it, and that is all that truly matters..... :P

Lawrence Maroney > your whole team

/discussion

Busy morning, first time checking in. You guys (and gal) rock. We're moving much faster than I expected. Fwiw, 5.11 is the latest IPDs have started in 4 years in this league, and this year we boosted the value some.

Will catch up the top posts shortly.

Drew Brees > my whole team

/discussion

Could not agree more... :(

Loved the Maroney pick. He was being hotly debated along with Housh and Bullock at 5.3. If he had still been there at my 6th, he would have been in the stable. :thumbsup:

Loved the Maroney pick. He was being hotly debated along with Housh and Bullock at 5.3. If he had still been there at my 6th, he would have been in the stable. :banana:

Shame this isnt a keeper league, or that Maroney pick would have been pretty good.... :headbanger:

Shame this isnt a keeper league, or that Maroney pick would have been pretty good.... :huh:

I think Dillon will be on the bench soon enough. And Maroney is too good to keep him off the field. He's a game breaker, just like Reggie. Maybe just a tad slower but not much.

I think Dillon will be on the bench soon enough. And Maroney is too good to keep him off the field. He's a game breaker, just like Reggie. Maybe just a tad slower but not much.

I'm inclined to agree....The Pats don't draft #1 RBs to bench them.

I disagree. best case scenerio, Maroney starts in perhaps game 7 or 8, more likely it will be 9 or 10. He might step up to be a factor in the playoffs mainly. Next year, this cat is likely a top 5 RB though. Like I said, in a keeper league, Maroney is better than money in the bank.

He is a beast, and I consider him on par w/Bush~something for which i am perpetually flamed for... :rolleyes:

I disagree. best case scenerio, Maroney starts in perhaps game 7 or 8, more likely it will be 9 or 10. He might step up to be a factor in the playoffs mainly. Next year, this cat is likely a top 5 RB though. Like I said, in a keeper league, Maroney is better than money in the bank.

He is a beast, and I consider him on par w/Bush~something for which i am perpetually flamed for... :wacko:

I agree with you. Just picked Maroney 2.11 (LT at 1.02) in a new dynasty league and on an adopted orphan rebuild team have 1.01 pick and been offered everything but the kitchen sink for Bush and not budging! :dunno: