8. (78) W. Dunn

9. (83) D. Brees

10. (98) Jacksonville

11. (103) F. Gore

12. (118) D. Stallworth

13. (123) M. Bell

14. (138) P. Rivers

15. (143) D. Rhodes

After your Bulger pick your draft was garbage. First thing you reached for B. Watson in the 6th. Did you start taking drugs after that Bulger pick?

Your first four were probably no brainers. I like where you got Dunn and Rhodes. You reached on your TE and Def, but your team should be good as long as your starters dont get hurt. Not bad, but could have been alot better (depth) if you waited on QB, te and def. Probably could have gotten the same guys anyway.

Now that I look back at it, the Watson pick was a stretch. Guess I got caught up in the run on TE's. I was pretty happy otherwise. Prob should have drafted another WR in Gore's slot.

You better start looking for a # 2 RB because Westy and Dayne don't qualify.

1. Don't have Dayne, have WAYNE

2. I think between Westbrook, Dunn, Gore, and Rhodes I am pretty solid at #2 RB.

1. :rolleyes:

2. You have a guy that gets injured alot and 3 guys that are part of an RBBC. Good luck I think you are going to have ulcers by the end of the season trying to figure out which one of these guys to start each week.

Dunn in the 8th round? <_<

Come on back when your league adds a 3rd team and allows heterosexuals to participate. :wall:

Dude - I have no idea who is in this league. This is not my money league, just a mess around Yahoo public. No need to be an douchbag. You never know who you are talking to.

man...what I would give to have a team like that this year...but then again I'm in a 14 team league so that roster looks mighty good....

Why do you have 3 QB's? do you play 2 QB's in your roster? or just playing it safe? There doesn't seem to be a need for a 3rd QB if you're just playing 1... could've taken a gamble on a different player instead of Rivers...

Agreed but getting Mike Bell and Dom Rhodes in the 15th and 13th is nuts.....

Didn't you see the part that says "Typical Yahoo Scoring". Typical Yahoo scoring almost always means typical yahoo casual public league. The guys in those league's are barely capable of wiping their own arse much less drafting a good team. I'm sure if he posted the entire draft we would see guys like Tom Brady drafted in the first or second round.

This is a decent team but your WR's suck after Wayne and you reached for a mediocre TE like a n00b.

:thumbsup:

As long as you have Mike Bell I don't see how you can lose! :banana:

j/k - I just can't understand all the Mike Bell hype going on these days.

Anyway, I've seen much worse but you should be ok so long as Westbrook doesn't get hurt early. By the time he does get injured perhaps one of those other backs will have full control of a starting gig. Why 3 QB's? Should have taken another WR and waited on your TE.

Dude - I have no idea who is in this league. This is not my money league, just a mess around Yahoo public. No need to be an douchbag. You never know who you are talking to.

oooooh, I have no idea who I'm talking to. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo scared, Mr Internet tough guy. :banana:

What a tool. Your draft sucks and your league sucks. Considering you got a player who's ADP is 3.04 in the 7th round, you must enjoy playing with retards. More importantly, if you have to ask us how you did considering you got Dunn in the 7th, then you're king of the retards in your league. Congratulations! :cheers:

Poor question to ask on here.

Everyone is either going to slam your team and call you a retard, OR, slam you and accuse you of drafting with retards.

Poor question to ask on here.

Everyone is either going to slam your team and call you a retard, OR, slam you and accuse you of drafting with retards.

or C, all of the above....especially since it appears that he drafted with, and is a giant retard.

:banana:

Typical Yahoo scoring - I think I did pretty well

1. (3) S. Alexander

2. (18) T. Holt

3. (23) B. Westbrook

4. (38) R. Wayne

5. (43) M. Bulger

6. (58) B. Watson

7. (63) Ma. Jones

8. (78) W. Dunn

9. (83) D. Brees

10. (98) Jacksonville

11. (103) F. Gore

12. (118) D. Stallworth

13. (123) M. Bell

14. (138) P. Rivers

15. (143) D. Rhodes

Dude that's a great draft. I draft next week and if they said I could have

these players and forget drafting I'd take it in a heartbeat. Great job.

Typical Yahoo scoring - I think I did pretty well

1. (3) S. Alexander

2. (18) T. Holt

3. (23) B. Westbrook

4. (38) R. Wayne

5. (43) M. Bulger

6. (58) B. Watson

7. (63) Ma. Jones

8. (78) W. Dunn

9. (83) D. Brees

10. (98) Jacksonville

11. (103) F. Gore

12. (118) D. Stallworth

13. (123) M. Bell

14. (138) P. Rivers

15. (143) D. Rhodes

If this is a 12 team league you did a very good job and some of the other owners did a very poor job. Yours QBs are either coming off injury or 1st year starters (this is your only weakness). RBs are good. Alexander is a machine and Westbrook is great if he can play in 13 or more games for you. Between Gore, Dunn, Bell and Rhodes you will have someone to produce for you on byes or in case of injury. WRs are real good too. Love Holt and Wayne. Jones and Stallworth are great #3s...just play the match ups.