C. Taylor

K. Jones

WR:

J. Walker

T. Owens

J. Horn

D. Driver

T. Glenn

A fellow team owner has proposed to me a trade: My Kevin Jones for his Keyshawn Johnson. I don't like the trade. My WR's are solid, and my RB's are good, although I admit that Kevin Jones is the wild card in my stable. Would I be wise to decline his offer?

If you wish, I can help you with your questions. Leave me a link and I'll get to it ASAP.

Here is my stable of RB's and WR's:

RB:

R. Brown

B. Westbrook

W. Dunn

C. Taylor

K. Jones

WR:

J. Walker

T. Owens

J. Horn

D. Driver

T. Glenn

A fellow team owner has proposed to me a trade: My Kevin Jones for his Keyshawn Johnson. I don't like the trade. My WR's are solid, and my RB's are good, although I admit that Kevin Jones is the wild card in my stable. Would I be wise to decline his offer?

If you wish, I can help you with your questions. Leave me a link and I'll get to it ASAP.

Definitely say NO to the trade and tell the other guy to stop trying to stick you in the ass. If you make that trade, thats what your other owners would think of you. Jones is a great sleeper (if healthy) and Keyshawn at his best this year won't get more than 800 yds and 5 td's.

Definitely don't take the trade. KJ has shown alot of promise when healthy, and with Martz in town and Harrington no longer under center, I see a big offensive year with the talent Detroit has at WR and RB. You're stacked at WR and Keyshawn would most likely never see a starting spot with the corps you have in place (barring injuries) and with a featured back in a Martz offense as the last RB on your depth chart, you should be sitting pretty.

If you've got a minute, give me your opinions.

My Link

Bottom Line: Kevin has a chance to produce decent fantasy numbers and potentially fetch you more in a trade, while Keyshawn is WAY past his prime, and will fetch nothing on the trade market. What makes this trade even worse, is that Meshawn might not even play for you at all this year (every one of your present WR have higher ADP's than Meshawn).

Anstsports ADP to compare value: Kevin 2.10 vs. Keyshawn 10.01

(Do you think that this is even remotely fair?)

This other owner is not making a fair offer, I would make a mental note of this and NEVER trade with him unless it is completely lopsided for you. You might even want to propose an equally lopsided deal (ie LT2 for Terry Glen even up).

This is the kind of offer that is not just bad, he is INSULTING your fantasy football intelligence. I know that I would take that personally.

I hope that you blow him out in your meetings this year with Kevin having career games, and Meshawn getting his 2 catches for 15 yards.