Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

trading picks...

hey guys,

I have the I currently have the 6th overall pick in my draft.. I just got offered to switch with the number 1 spot.. with 1 catch... he gets my 3rd round pick and I get his (he would be getting 1st pick 3rd round and im back to 6th pick 3rd round), then after that im back in the 1 spot for the rest of the draft...

would you do this?

basically I can go LJ, then anquan/moss, then reuben or chester...

otherwise i originally mapped out brown/sjax, then holt or westbrook (he may be avail), then droughns/taylor (if holt) or wayne/chambers (if westbrook)..

would u stay at the 6 the whole way or do this deal?

I say take the trade. The middle picks are all flip-flopping from what I'm seeing in leagues and hearing from friends who pick middle-late 1st round. Sjax, Brown, Rudi, Jordan etc are all basically the same point values and it's likely to change on a weekly basis. LJ seems to be the consensus #1 and is a Fantasy Football standout, especially with an aging Trent Green and nothing special at WR. Plus, you could still land Boldin/Moss (I'd take Boldin) and a fairly solid #2 back. I traded down last year to 8th in my draft thinking I would be more solid top to bottom, and it came back to bite me with Alexander breaking the TD record. Nab the top player and pair him with some solid WR's and a #2 back that is the only RB on his team if possible. Worst case scenario, you could land someone like Warrick Dunn in later rounds and use him as your #2. Not a bad situation to be in if you already have LJ and a stud wideout.

Give me your opinion on my trade situation. Thanks

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=220042

take the trade, don't be concerned about giving up the third round pick, which your not really giving up.

i wouldn't take LJ though....LT is your man....then enjoy being at the top of the draft.