Sign in to follow this  
LBX

Please Help with trade! Should i pull the trigger

Im giving up Mcgahee and roddy white

for

Droughns, Suggs, Javon Walker

That would make my RBs Droughns, Marony, Dillon, and LJ

My WR's would be:

Fitz, Andre Johnson, Lee Evans, Braylon Edwards, and Javon (start 4)

thanks a lot

please, anyone, he might take it back at any moment.

Well I don't have any Dynasty league experience. But I would say no on the trade. Having McGahee and LJ gives you a solid core ( as im hoping for with a trade im thinking about accepting lol) and even though you need an upgrade at WR pretty badly, I dont think Walker would necessarily fix your problems at the position and definitely wouldnt give you the production McGahee and LJ in the backfield will. Your best bet is probably to hold on to what you have, rely on Fitzy and hope Evans, Andre, and Braylon all live up to expectations since they are all #1 options in their offenses.

thanks, this is a tough one. I know im losing a lot in the RB position but i feel that i am gaining a good WR for white

You're right on that. White is basically a throw-away Fantasy player, but McGahee is a great #2 option and getting Walker in return just wouldnt make up for the difference in my opinion. If you have a hunch otherwise, about a breakout year for Droughns or something...then take the trade, but you would be trading proven consistency for a WR that wouldnt even be the top one you have.