Sign in to follow this  
gobrownies6

Who would you take at #9

My league is doing a keeper league this year for the first time. There are 14 teams. I have the number 9 pick. Who would you take with that pick? I figure my decision will basically come down to LaMont Jordan vs. Steven Jackson. Of course, if Ronnie Brown or Rudi Johnson fell to me I would jump on either of them, but I figure the top 7 RBs and Peyton will be off the board. Standard scoring, only difference is passing TDs are 6 also. Point per reception as well. Thanks.

My league is doing a keeper league this year for the first time. There are 14 teams. I have the number 9 pick. Who would you take with that pick? I figure my decision will basically come down to LaMont Jordan vs. Steven Jackson. Of course, if Ronnie Brown or Rudi Johnson fell to me I would jump on either of them, but I figure the top 7 RBs and Peyton will be off the board. Standard scoring, only difference is passing TDs are 6 also. Point per reception as well. Thanks.

Jordan would be the safer pick, but I'd grab S-Jax for more upside.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=220101

I like Steven Jackson. He's Younger and sounds like Linehan is all about running the ball. NFC West is an easy division, especially when you get to play the Cardinals and 49ers twice every year. I don't know what to make of the Raiders offense. QB is still up in the air and the opposing D's will force the Raiders to run the ball until they prove they can throw it.

I like Steven Jackson. He's Younger and sounds like Linehan is all about running the ball. NFC West is an easy division, especially when you get to play the Cardinals and 49ers twice every year. I don't know what to make of the Raiders offense. QB is still up in the air and the opposing D's will force the Raiders to run the ball until they prove they can throw it.

Steven Jackson is the pick here. Lamont will get his catches, but the Raiders cannot run the ball as a team.

I would go Steven Jackson. I don't think L.Jordan will do well at all this year. I'm not so sure he will get anywhere close to the receptions he got last year because its a different offense.