Branch

Reggie Brown

Matt Jones

Lee Evans

Coles

10 yards per rush/rec pt

25 passing ^

all tds 6

Trade: Jackson, DDavis, Bledsoe, Reggie Brown, Matt Jones for Tomlinson, Wayne, McNabb

Should i do it????

Basicly McNabb and Wayne cancel out Bledsoe and Jones.

So it is Tomlinson for DD, Jackson and Brown and I don't see DD lasting long (he is already/always hurt) so for Jackson and Brown YES I would take the trade. Is there any decent RB's or WR's available to cover the lost player?

Basicly McNabb and Wayne cancel out Bledsoe and Jones.

So it is Tomlinson for DD, Jackson and Brown and I don't see DD lasting long (he is already/always hurt) so for Jackson and Brown YES I would take the trade. Is there any decent RB's or WR's available to cover the lost player?

How is McNabb and Wayne cancling out Matt Jones and Bledsoe? Waynes alot better than Matt Jones

Wayne IS better, just saying he is no Holt, Smith, Fitz, ect. and I see Bledsoe higher as well with T.O./Glenn combo. A key can be if you can get fairly good player off Waivers

Well right now i have no Kicker or Defense so i have to pick those 2 up in place of the players i trade or in place of 2 of the players on my team if i dont do it

Ahhhhh

I still like the trade LT/LJ combo would be sweet, besides if you need to drop 2 players for K and Def. anyways you might as well get LT too.

Ahhhhh

I still like the trade LT/LJ combo would be sweet, besides if you need to drop 2 players for K and Def. anyways you might as well get LT too.

Alright Thanks

Change of Trade...

Jackson, Davis, Bledsoe, Reggie Brown, Matt Jones, Coles -For- Tomlinson Wayne McNabb McAlister

How was that?