Sign in to follow this  
Kellys Heroes

Tell me, do am I getting the hang of this Auction thing?

Last couple of time, people said things about my RBs. I kept that in mind this time.

qb, 3wr, 2rb, te, k, d, 6BN; $200 cap

qb - Green $8, Rivers $3 (weak here; I know)

rb - Rudi $41, R Brown $45, Rhodes $9, Foster $11, D Williams $7 (I set up the last guy w/ $$ nicely; made him over spend on his qbs - then sniped Foster and Williams away.)

wr - Chambers $27, Plax $18 (didn't want him; got stuck w/ him), Mason $10, Burleson $7

te - Witten $8, Stevens $2

k Tynes $2

D Ravens $2

I know I'm weak in the qb position; but i think i did awesome in the rbs.

Assuming 12 or more teams, I think you did ok. Starting RBs look good. The combination of Foster and Williams makes a decent #3. WRs are a little weak after Chambers. Sounds like you got caught bidding up Plax. That's too bad. I'm not high on him. QBs could be a weakness depending on if Green's TD numbers go back up. I think they will.

It's all going to hinge on your RBs. You'll have to get a lot of milage out of them.

Assuming 12 or more teams, I think you did ok. Starting RBs look good. The combination of Foster and Williams makes a decent #3. WRs are a little weak after Chambers. Sounds like you got caught bidding up Plax. That's too bad. I'm not high on him. QBs could be a weakness depending on if Green's TD numbers go back up. I think they will.

It's all going to hinge on your RBs. You'll have to get a lot of milage out of them.

It was just a mock, But yea After the quality QBs went away, I started w/ BPA. It came down to me and some other guy w/ the most $$ at the end. All the other teams shot their load expect us; I had like 25 left and he had 19; both of us needed a back up RBs w/ only Rhodes, Foster, and Williams being the only respectable back ups left. I nominated Rhodes and bumped him up to $9 hoping he would bite; nope. Then I nominated Plummer knowing that he was the last quality QB left and this guy had none. I bumped him up to $8; hehe the guy had no choice. That left him w/ $11 left and when Foster came on; I shoot right up w/ a bid of $11; all everyone could do is watch the timer tick away. Then when Williams came on, I threw the rest out and crossed my fingers.