Sign in to follow this  
BIGDADDYS

NEED HELP BIG TIME!

I'm in 10 team keeper league. My 2 keepers were TO and JJones. I traded TO for the 15 pick overall. 3 top RB are SJackson( which will probably go 1st, BWestbrook, WDunn. Although there are plenty of stud WR Holt, SSmith, Fitz, Aboldin. Chambers HWard. They are offering me Willis MacGahee and the 13th pick for the second pick overall. If I take the deal i'll have MacGahee and JJOnes as my RB's and I could pickup 2 quality WR' at 13th and 15th and at 18th pick a stud TE like AGates or the best RB available. What do you think?

If you go into a ten team league with JJ and McGahee as your RB core, I think that you will be in trouble. I do not like either of those backs. Parcells is already talking about splitting carries between JJ and Barber (He has a man crush on Barber) and I really do not like the offensive situation in Buffalo at all. I could be wrong but I would not be comfortable entering the season with that as my starting backfield.

Why would you trade TO for the 15th pick in your draft? (isn't that equivalent to the 35th because of keepers?) Correct me if I'm wrong but I think everyone has TO ranked higher than 35th on their cheatsheets.

Do you have "gullible" written on your forehead? You got raped in the TO trade, and now someone is looking to take a plunger to your a** in this one..