Rate my team, please!

Here are my players:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: LT, SA, Portis, CAddy

WR: S. Smith, TO, Fitzgerald, Harrison

TE: A. Gates, Shockey

K: Elam, Vinatieri

DEF: Bears, Colts

What do you think overall? How did I do? Do you think I have a 50/50 chance here?

How did you end up with Caddy? You should have taken SJax or Edge? Good luck you should make it to your championship game but you could have done much better. What round did you land Payton in? He must have been a steal there.

That's just it....see, he took S. Jax and Edge back to back which allowed me to snag up Peyton. From there, he was worried that all the good WR's would be gone so Portis fell to me. Then I proceeded to take a couple of decent WR's so my next RB pick was all the way down to Caddy.

I think I'll be able to compete.

Both starting RB's have huge ?'s. Your starting QB has a bad o-line that can't stop the blitz and they have no running game to help. Your WR's are either short (Smith), old (TO and Harrison), or too young (Fitz.) At TE, you're #1 TE has an inexperienced QB throwing to him, and his backup is playing in a brutal division and gets hurt allot.

If you manage to finish above 3rd, I'd be amazed.

In that case Caddy was a great pick. You should be very proud, tell everyone you know how great a draft you just had. I am sure that they will celebrate with you :ninja: Your boss will definitely want to know especially if you did this draft while on company time, you should get a raise and a promotion.

Well Written BELUSHI :thumbsdown:

But I think that he is guaranteed to make the championship game. :thumbsup:

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!

Oh, and if my team wasn't good enough, I own the company that I work for so it all seems to work out in the end.

I've actually been thinking...you're right! Should I package Manning, LT, and Gates for Curtis Martin? I saw in a recent interview where he personally said that he would be starting again this year and he aint going anywhere just yet. The way I see it, he could be my sleeper.

Any thoughts?

Ouch!! Caddy instead of SJax???

You'll be lucky to make the playoffs!!

Do you find it hard to live your fantasy while watching others reality?

Soprano's,

I have you pegged as a balding 38 year old guy living in your mom's basement that still wears all black with a dyed black comb over who's only job is selling lemonade at the end of the drive way to scrap in enough to join 15 money leagues so you can sit in your damp dark room trying to live the life of a real football player while never getting the team you dream of, all while looking out your little window at people out enjoying life and not caring if they got RB,RB or QB,WR in the first 2 round's and play for fun not their income. So please get what the other people have (you remember what they have right?) and stop complaining about the teams you can't achieve.

Thank you!!

sorry, dude. you could have done better. havn't you gotten the news that this is the year reggie overtakes marvin? also, this is the year eli overtakes payton. and please, please, do not get defensive. i'm just trying to help.

Sounds to me like you're the one taking this posting BS to seriously enotopuke.

Although you put together a real nice piece their about how you have me pegged and blah, blah, blah. Reality is, I'm 29, married and have an excellent company that affords me the time to fart around on here and learn the latest in FF.

Truth is, however, people like you decide this is a good place to ask for a rating on a team whom they were in a draft by themself with a starting lineup of all the top 10 players in the league. Then have the nerve to ask how their team is and if they could have done anything better. Upon criticizing their faults, they decide to get defensive and explain exactly why they made that move....all the while we don't care why, we simply rate the team. Now what good will this do when they cannot make any changes any way since they are in a league by themselves?

Nice try though, jackass!

First off when the rating post that showed the whole leagues teams you said nothing of being stacked and BS and such just good team. Then ina post even related to ratings, but was about handcuffs? back up RB's in which I was asked who else to I could give up for a back I showed my team so they could give back a legit. answer then then you came in with a rant and rave and BS stuff of a rating when it was not the topic.Besides you did not critize the team but the process of how I got them, so i explained and you couldn't handle the fact that people can get a great team and came back with this BS post.

1) 29

2) married

Woops hit the wrong button, let me finish......

1) 29

2) married

3) Job that lets you play FF on the clock

Boy rounds 1-3 are too good, I call BS!! O.K. 29 maybe, Married?? (plastic or latex),Job? Lemon ade stand or Unemployment line or on strike?

I wish people would give their real life stats and not this BS (who does this sound like?? the soprano's!)

That's just it - we don't care that you have a great team! If you know it's great, why are you asking for feedback?

By the way, are you crying on a FF forum? I mean, you are taking this way to serious.....I'm laughing!

I did, in fact, say you had a great team in one of your posts where you were asking for like the top 3 and bottom blah blah blah. I had you at the top, didn't I? Why are you crying about it now?

There are a lot of people putting BS post on here and basically destroys the integrity of the site and what it is meant for. I didn't aim any comment at you but yet you feel crushed about it. Perhaps my comments were a little to crass for your eyes - but hey, I can't win 'em all.

The only thing I can tell you is...relax, it will all be OK. Nothing on here is life or death and you shouldn't get to bent out of shape over it. Besides, if I really thought I could do something about it I would have already looked you up and kicked your ass.....is it really worth it? Ask yourself.

lol as well

No hard feelings, but integrity also fails when people (not just you) slam a team/topic/post when it is not called for or asked for or put up a topic like your 2 team league, you mock but yet you do. If someone wants more info I will give it to help them to answer the intended topic, not to get extra props for my team when I'm wanting undrafted RB help.

If you don't like a post don't reply, thats all I'm saying.