Sign in to follow this  
larrymcirish

best chance for #2 rb

I'm pretty high on Chester Taylor. Good o-line, and I don't see any serious competition at RB. Moore can't pass-block, and Fason hasn't shown much and is 3rd on the depth chart.

I also like Dillon this year. All reports say that he's in great shape and is working extra hard this year. I think drafting the rookie hurt his pride and he's out to prove he can still compete. As bad as last year was, he still scored 12TD's, and you know NE will run the ball, especially against bad NJY and Buff. D's.

I think that all three will be servicable for the #2 RB.

My order is:

1) Taylor

2) Lewis

3) Dillon

But they are all right next to each other on my board.

Dillon

Maroney will get his touches, but that may help Dillon in the long run. If this is a redraft, Dillon blows the other two out of the water this year. I hear he's running like beast in camp. I suspect numbers close to what he had 2 years ago but maybe a few less yards. Everyone is so down on him because he was a little banged up last year... he STILL had 12 TD's lol

Chester hasn't proven squat and I'm not hearing good things about Lewis... No brainer... Corey's your man!

I like Taylor alot then Dillon the Lewis both back a litlle on my boards

I'm surprised how many people are ok with these guys as the #2.

I'm picking #1 overall, and will probably draft RB2 at 2.12/3.01, I feel like I'm looking a t a Reuben Droughns type (Maybe Davis/KJ will fall)

How do people think KJ, JJ, and Droughns compare to the 3 backs the OP posted?

I'm surprised how many people are ok with these guys as the #2.

I'm picking #1 overall, and will probably draft RB2 at 2.12/3.01, I feel like I'm looking a t a Reuben Droughns type (Maybe Davis/KJ will fall)

How do people think KJ, JJ, and Droughns compare to the 3 backs the OP posted?

bottles, sorry. i didn't give enough info for your post. in a 14 team redraft standard, non-ppr, i draft

#6, 23, 34, etc. since i had kj, jj, jamal, c. taylor, droughns & dillon all on the same tier, i'm considering going rb (probably ronnie), wr, (probably marvin), rb instead of rb,rb,wr. i'm thinking i would get better value that way. this will work for me since i'm not convinced jj, kj, dom or droughns are better than, say, dillon. also, kj needs to prove himself, dom & jj are injury prone. droughns now has ol problems.

do you go along with this?

Taylor is your man..most potential and no one looking over his shoulder

Dillon & Lewis are pretty = but I would give Dillon a slight edge over Jam.

see my post please :doublethumbsup:

bottles, sorry. i didn't give enough info for your post. in a 14 team redraft standard, non-ppr, i draft

#6, 23, 34, etc. since i had kj, jj, jamal, c. taylor, droughns & dillon all on the same tier, i'm considering going rb (probably ronnie), wr, (probably marvin), rb instead of rb,rb,wr. i'm thinking i would get better value that way. this will work for me since i'm not convinced jj, kj, dom or droughns are better than, say, dillon. also, kj needs to prove himself, dom & jj are injury prone. droughns now has ol problems.

do you go along with this?

Yea, I'll go along with that, and I agree that mid round people should probably be going RB/WR/RB. However, in my position of having to take RB #2 and #3 consecutively, I do need to differentiate within that tier and try and get the best one. I don't think I can go RB/WR/WR or RB/WR/TE and wait until pick 4.12/5.1 to try and scoop up RB2s. In my mocks there's been too much risk that way.

thanks, bottles, & everyone else. now i'm down to taylor & dillon & feel pretty good about it. geez, you guys give much better advice than my wife.