Sign in to follow this  
karlzaharia

Draft Buddy set up on league 2

Mike,

After I save my scoring etc. on League 2 and go to set up my draft buddy for the 2nd league, it is still reading from league 1. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. Love this thing, 4 year user....

Karl

Hi Karl. Glad to have you back!

When you setup Draft Buddy for league 1, you should save it as a different filename. You can use the new "Save As... League Name_buddy.xls" button found on the setup tab.

Then to the same thing for league 2. Run the Draft Buddy setup and then save the file as a different name. This way you will have 2 Draft Buddy files on your computer, one for each league. To open either one, from Excel choose File > Open, browse to the directory you saved them, select and open.

Cheers.

Hi Karl. Glad to have you back!

When you setup Draft Buddy for league 1, you should save it as a different filename. You can use the new "Save As... League Name_buddy.xls" button found on the setup tab.

Then to the same thing for league 2. Run the Draft Buddy setup and then save the file as a different name. This way you will have 2 Draft Buddy files on your computer, one for each league. To open either one, from Excel choose File > Open, browse to the directory you saved them, select and open.

Cheers.

Mike,

When I go to set up the 2nd league draft buddy, it still is pulling from the league 1 in the league profile name under the draft version. I already did a save as on the 1st draft buddy, I just can't get the 2nd league to pull from league 2. Thanks.

Karl

We can fix that. In the Compiler, switch to league 2 so it is the "active" league. Then go to Buddy and run the Buddy setup. Since you never specify otherwise what league to pull, Buddy always pulls the active league profile.