Sign in to follow this  
shake_a_leg

HELP ME

I'm covering for a guy in a 14 team, 2-man Keeper. I don't know how much input I'm going to get outside of "As long as I get player X,Y,Z...", so I need some help in draft strategy. Scoring system is pretty standard with some bonuses for long yardage, etc.

I'll be picking 4th, with Reggie Bush and Steve Smith as keepers. The top RB on the board looks like its going to be Lamont, then drops off to the Westbrook/Droughns/Parker tier. Still a few quality WR's on the board, but I expect that what would be best available to me would be something in the SanMoss/Galloway/RoyWilliams range.

I'm just looking for some direction or a getting started point. Tell me...what would YOU do?

I'm covering for a guy in a 14 team, 2-man Keeper. I don't know how much input I'm going to get outside of "As long as I get player X,Y,Z...", so I need some help in draft strategy. Scoring system is pretty standard with some bonuses for long yardage, etc.

I'll be picking 4th, with Reggie Bush and Steve Smith as keepers. The top RB on the board looks like its going to be Lamont, then drops off to the Westbrook/Droughns/Parker tier. Still a few quality WR's on the board, but I expect that what would be best available to me would be something in the SanMoss/Galloway/RoyWilliams range.

I'm just looking for some direction or a getting started point. Tell me...what would YOU do?

I would like to help, but I must plead the fifth on this one.

you gotta go with lamont. Basically if you take a wr you'll be going into the 4th round with your top rb being a rookie who supposedly isn't an everydown back and is splitting time

You'll likely want to go with the best RB available. You've got a great WR and a talented rookie RB, but a top 10 RB is what you'll need to get the draft started off right, Jordan fills that slot if he's available.