Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

RBrown vs Sjax

I am currently drafting from the 6 spot this week, and have ronnie brown and steven jackson at a near deadlock in terms of appeal. From the looks of things, many ppl are having this same problem.

It looks like Brown will get more opportunities in MIA due to the lack of competition, and I think with Dante there it opens up the running game more. However, he has never taken on such a load and therefore may be somewhat of an injury risk, and/or may tire late into the game.

S. Jackson looked good last year when he carried the ball more, and has looked quite solid thus far in the preseason. However, Tony Fisher nad Mo Williams are both in the mix and while they probably wont be eating a whole lot into jackson's carries, they may be goalline vultures (Mo seemed to be used in that capacity in Minn). Also, this is a PPR league, therefore I dont know how each would stack up when it comes to receptions.

Any advice for or against either of these players would be useful, and I think it would benefit a lot of people drafting at or around #6.

:P