Sign in to follow this  
tdubya

10 Team IDP League

I have listed these by round. We start QB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, K, 6 defensive players consisting of at least 2 DB's. This is not a help my team question, just wanted opinions on how you think I did. Thanks in advance!

Round

1 RB Shaun Alexander

2 WR Torry Holt

3 WR Larry Fitzgerald

4 RB Jamal Lewis

5 RB Warrick Dunn

6 QB Daunte Culpepper

7 LB Donnie Edwards

8 WR Joe Horn

9 RB Corey Dillon

10 QB Jake Delhomme

11 TE Jason Witten

12 K Adam Vinatieri

13 LB James Farrior

14 LB Adalius Thomas

15 DB Dunta Robinson

16 WR MUSHIN MUHAMAD

17 DB Rodney Harrison

18 DB Sammy Knight

19 TE Vernon Davis

20 DB Antoine Winfield

21 LB Dan Morgan

SA is a good place to start, but your next best RB is Dunn, which is not good in a 10 team league. Still you only have to play one, and he's durable. Then you WR's are truly awesome even for a small league. Cpep could be gold, but I'm leery. Witten is solid, and V is a top kicker, but you seem to have gone for the fringes pretty quickly. With good choices on the WW you might get there, but this roster lacks depth.

If allowed, ditch the DL in favor of LB's and DB's. Unless sacks are as good as TD's, DL are dead weight.

J

I have listed these by round. We start QB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, K, 6 defensive players consisting of at least 2 DB's. This is not a help my team question, just wanted opinions on how you think I did. Thanks in advance!

Round

1 RB Shaun Alexander

2 WR Torry Holt

3 WR Larry Fitzgerald

4 RB Jamal Lewis

5 RB Warrick Dunn

6 QB Daunte Culpepper

7 LB Donnie Edwards

8 WR Joe Horn

9 RB Corey Dillon

10 QB Jake Delhomme

11 TE Jason Witten

12 K Adam Vinatieri

13 LB James Farrior

14 LB Adalius Thomas

15 DB Dunta Robinson

16 WR MUSHIN MUHAMAD

17 DB Rodney Harrison

18 DB Sammy Knight

19 TE Vernon Davis

20 DB Antoine Winfield

21 LB Dan Morgan

Well, i dont have mcuh advice as far as DEF goes, because i've never done that kind of FF and have no clue whats good or not. But on the offensive side of the ball, you look strong. Dunn, in my opinion, is VERY underated. He be decent as a bye week filler. Culpepper should be decent this year, You got two stud WR's, a very solid tight end, and a good kicker. Not bad. 7-10 on offense cuz i know zero about DEF

SA is a good place to start, but your next best RB is Dunn, which is not good in a 10 team league. Still you only have to play one, and he's durable. Then you WR's are truly awesome even for a small league. Cpep could be gold, but I'm leery. Witten is solid, and V is a top kicker, but you seem to have gone for the fringes pretty quickly. With good choices on the WW you might get there, but this roster lacks depth.

If allowed, ditch the DL in favor of LB's and DB's. Unless sacks are as good as TD's, DL are dead weight.

J

I went strong on WR as you mentioned we only need to play 1 RB. Lewis looked real good on Friday so I may have reached a bit for him. I am also leery of Cpep, but I think Delhomme is solid and consistent.

I'm not sure which DL you are referring to? I don't think I have any, although sacks are the same value as TD's.

Thanks for your input.

It looks like you still need some advice about the Defense. While I am not an expert I will give you my thoughts.

you may have paid too much for Donnie Edwards. There has been some talk that he may lose his starting job & has been hampered by injury.

Thomas & Morgan are solids picks & will be strong consistent performers. If you get points per Tackle then LB's are the way too go. So you defense will be a strength.

My Post... give me your thoughts.