Sign in to follow this  
juziuu

What does Gates draw in a trade?

I have Antonio Gates as my starting TE, with Vernon Davis and Mercedes Lewis on my roster as well. We only play one, naturally. Many in my league want to know if I would consider trading Gates. I have been offered Julius Jones and Marion Barber from one owner, from another Cadillac Williams, from another Ronnie Brown. My RB's this year aren't the strongest but have tons of potential. D. Davis, T. Bell, R. Bush, L. Maroney, M. Turner. Thanks in advance.

I have Antonio Gates as my starting TE, with Vernon Davis and Mercedes Lewis on my roster as well. We only play one, naturally. Many in my league want to know if I would consider trading Gates. I have been offered Julius Jones and Marion Barber from one owner, from another Cadillac Williams, from another Ronnie Brown. My RB's this year aren't the strongest but have tons of potential. D. Davis, T. Bell, R. Bush, L. Maroney, M. Turner. Thanks in advance.

If you can get Cadillac for Gates, take it. See if the guy will throw something else in like a WR or backup QB - ALWAYS ask for something more, the worst that can happen is they say "no" and you still get a good trade.

Those are no brainer offers.

Best offer: R. Brown for Gates straight up :headbanger:

2nd Best: Caddy for Gates straight up :thumbsdown:

3rd Best : Cowboys backfield for Gates straight up :cheers:

All of these are good offers, and I would jump at any of the three, but in the order posted.

Just look at antsports ADP's to judge value: Brown (1.08) Caddy (1.11) JJ (2.12) vs. GATES (3.02)

If you think about it this way would you ever draft Gates in 1.08, 1.11, or 2.12 positions. These trade offers are no-brainers.