N. Burleson

TE:

R. McMichael

D/ST:

Jaguars

Bengals

K:

S. Graham

I like my team a lot, i pretty much cleaned house on trades since the draft, but now i dont know if i should pick up some guys off the WW or not. The guys im thinking about dropping are Favre, D. Williams, Burleson, Bengals D/ST. My team is pretty set but i would still like to have some nice guys on my bench for trade value later in the season. Should i drop any of those 4 guys to pick up any of the following?

A. Brooks, Mewelde Moore, Amani Toomer, Eric Moulds, D. Givens, M. Muhammad, Mike Bell, Jason Elam, David Akers, B. Franks.

I am very tempted to either drop Favre or Bengals D for Brooks/Toomer/Givens/Muhammad/Bell... but idk who to drop or who to pickup

Plz help me!

I don't see how you could complain much any way you look at it. You could switch Farve for Brooks, but you're pretty much flipping a coin. There's nothing wrong with Burleson, and Moulds and Gives are in the same range; Muhammad has got a slight edge depending on how the Bears pull their offense together. Toomer doesn't need to be included with the rest however.

There's nothing wrong with Bengals D, but if you have enough options on the wire to cover your bye week it won't hurt you to give them up.

Everybody's high on Bell, and the sky's the limit. What rises must fall, but there's no sign of it in the near future and that's what smart pickups are all about. Williams might have a chance later if/when Foster gets hurt, but Bell is playing now, and it's possible Williams will still be on the wire when the day comes that he's worthwhile. Grab him before someone else does.

I'm looking for help with mine.

Aaron Brooks has looked awful so far in this offense in the preseason. I had him as the higher quarterback than Favre entering preseason but I have not liked what I've seen. If I were you I would definately drop the Bengals Defense and probably drop Burleson and maybe even consider dropping DeAngelo Williams. Mike Bell is a sure pickup right now as the starter on Denver. Givens and Muhsin would be my choice of those recievers to pick up and I think they'll both do better than Burleson.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=221072

try to trade d wms before you drop him for mike bell. of course target the foster owner. your team si solid but like i tell everyone, try to build up your core.

palmer

s jax

lj

moss

burress

these are your no-brainers. try adding more no brainers to your team. package d wms, walker, FWP for a stud. go out and get mike bell and muhsin.

picture your team with lt or sa on it. DO IT!!!!