Sign in to follow this  
enjoi525

I have Betts and he has Portis (will answer yours)

He is obviously weak at RB so I think he needs to make some kind of a trade with me to get betts. I am thinking about offering to him so that I can make this trade happen ASAP. Betts won't really be able to help me besides trade bait because I have 2 good starting RBs already. So what should I offer him to get this trade rolling?

I will Answer yours. Leave Link.

His team:

Culpepper

Delhomme

TO

Walker

Evans

Santonio Holmes

Toomer

Bryant

Portis

Westbrook

Bush

McMichael

Heath Miller

My team:

Bledsoe

Warner

Randy Moss

Roy Williams

Terry Glenn

Mushin Muhammad

LT

Ronnie Brown

Jamal Lewis

Addai

A. Green

Betts

Cooley

Thanks

Glenn, Betts, Muhsin for TO. do your best to get TO from him because your team blows his team away and there are not too many spots you can upgrade at. TO is the only upgrade you can get from his team.

I've actually been trying to make some trades with this guy and he just wants the world for his players. I was originally thinking maybe i'll try and trade for portis and this morning he offered me portis for Brown and Muhammad.

If I trade him Betts do you think a guy like Evans is a good trade for me?

And If I were to trade for Portis, what should it cost me?

I've actually been trying to make some trades with this guy and he just wants the world for his players. I was originally thinking maybe i'll try and trade for portis and this morning he offered me portis for Brown and Muhammad.

If I trade him Betts do you think a guy like Evans is a good trade for me?

And If I were to trade for Portis, what should it cost me?

I would do Betts for L Evans.

If he overvalues his players it is doubtful that you can get portis away from him. I would think you could get the trade done with this, if you are really high on portis.

Portis/ L Evans

for

Ronnie Brown / Randy Moss

Here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=221384

I honestly think Warner is going to be huge this year (if healthy). I am looking to upgrade at RB and WR. I want to make a run for the championship (but who doesn't).

Just got this offer from him:

Ronnie Brown and Muhammad for Portis

Should I take it or should I try and milk him for more?

I'd tell him to throw in Lee Evans and milk the fact that you don't know what his status will be.

My initial thought is to go for Owens as well, and try to catch him in desperation. You need WR upgrades, so it is the best move.

Maybe Glenn, Muhammad, and Betts for T.O. I sure wouldn't accept it, but why not take a shot at him.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=221521

Muhammad and Brown for Portis? I say yes.

But milk him. Get a WR tossed in. I would take this deal regardless, but try to milk him as much as possible.

He is being a real tool. I told him to offer more and he came with Portis and Toomer for Brown and Roy Williams. I think I will only accept at a minimum Portis and Evans for Brown. I know it may seem like a bit much but he's really weak at RB and in a little time will be desperate.

This guy is just absolutley ridic. I gave up trying to trade for Portis. So I offered him Betts for Evans and he rejected. I considered it to be pretty fair since he is so weak at RB. Should I just hold onto Betts until he panics or just take whatever I can get for Betts?

I'd try and package Betts with 1 or more of Glenn, Mushin Addai, for T.O.

He really wasn't into that. He said his 2 best offensive player are Portis and Owens and he really doesn't want to give them up unless I give up some guys that makes the trade lopsided in his favor. I think he knows what he would have to give up to sure up the RB position and he doesn't want to do that. Right now he has taken Portis out of his starting spot and replaced him with Bush. This is not a ppr league so I don't see how having Westy and Bush as starters can be good.