Sign in to follow this  
dpwpi

Keeper Help

12 Team, Standard Scoring (20/4/-2 for QBs; 10/6 for RB/WR/TE), QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF.

Can keep up to 4, with no restrictions. No draft picks gained/lost regardless.

Roster:

QB: Hasselbeck, Brees

RB: S Jackson, D Davis, M Moore

WR: D Jackson, S Moss, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Wilford, Bruce

TE: Gates, Cooley

K: Graham

D: Vikings, Broncos

I'd initially been leaning toward Hass, SJax, Davis, Gates but Davis' knee is starting to worry me a bit, though I can probably compensate for that by grabbing another solid RB in the first round of the draft. I expect one or both of Chester Taylor and Addai to be available - possibly any of Dunn, K Jones or Jam Lewis as well.

Any input is greatly appreciated. TIA!

Leave Link.

Jackson and Davis are obvious choices, especially if it doesn't cost you a draft pick. Even if Davis isn't 100%, he's still probably worth a 3rd round choice. I'd also keep Darrell Jackson and Gates. I wouldn't use a keeper on Hasselbeck. I have him ranked #5, but there will be similar values available in your draft.

With your first pick, I'd take a RB (if Dunn is there, you should do backflips), as a backup plan, in case Davis isn't 100%.

Jackson and Gates are no-brainers.

If you decide to keep Davis, I'd consider SMoss over DJackson. Moss will put up 1200 yards and 10 TDs again this year and I am just not feeling that from DJackson. I guess personal opinion plays into that.

Davis' knee is worse than people are thinking. I'd be very worried.

At this point I'd keep Gates, SJax, Davis, and S. Moss. I don't like the Davis knee situation anymore then anyone else but the good news is The Texans didn't take Bush and Davis just signed a big contract. If he's healthy he'll be carrying the bulk.