Sign in to follow this  
ramdes

Who would you keep?

12 team keeper league, I have the 11th pick. Can keep up to 2 guys but lose the pick in the round they were drafted last year.

My best options are L. Jordan (1), L. Fitzgerald (4), C. Palmer (8) or W. Parker (13).

I'm actually leaning toward keeping Fitz and Parker and seeing who falls to me at 1.11 (possibly Westbrook, McGahee or J. Lewis) and then pairing a Holt or Harrison with Fitz in round 2 (we start 3 WRs.) Or grab the best WR at 1.11 and then take a different RB at 2.2 (K. Jones or R. Bush) and then go for RB again in round 3.

Thoughts? Who would you keep and why?

I'm just not sold on Jordan and OAK's line while Parker's value would soar if he even got half of the goal line carries. Thanks.

Personally I would hold onto Fitzy and FWP, just because both are bargains. Palmer could be too, but no one knows how he will bounce back from the injury this year. I also think that Jordan would be a good keeper, but not as good a bargain as a 1st round pick, as the other 2, the upside with Jordan is that he would give you a RB that would give you GL touches.

In this case I think that it is wishful thinking to expect Westy or McGahee to be there when you pick, but JLew might be. I would look at it like this, grab the best available player, do not go into that situation with a set strategy. When you are drafting that late in a round, it is very difficult to predict what will be left over. But the bottom line is that you will walk into the draft with a WR1 and a solid RB2 (and possibly 1 if he gets goal line touches).