13.6--Chris Perry, RB, Cin--BoneYard

13.7--Ernest Wilforn, WR, Jac--Waveman

13.8--Karlos Dansby, LB, Ari--DocJ

13.9--Dwight Freeney, DL, Ind--RLLD

13.10--Randy McMichael, TE, Mia--PIK

13.11--Kirk Morrison, LB Oak--Pretender

13.12--Roy Williams, DB, Dal--Diesel

I debated putting Suggs in the queue, but hoped he'd stick around. :rolleyes:

He's my prediction for leading the league in sacks this year.

Holy crap!

I cannot believe he lasted. I nearly took Bennett with my last 2 picks, needing a WR4 badly, and him being my 31st overall WR on my rankings.

I am shocked - especially with so many WRs picked between my picks.

All that suspense - I was on pins & needles. I didn't like any other WR on the board. 1000/10 is his upside, IMHO.

I think I just got an extreme value for the 13th round. :rolleyes:

You see Scooter? I'm not all that bad. As a matter of fact, if you email a list of your preferred players for the next few rounds I promise not to pick any of them. :D

You see Scooter? I'm not all that bad. As a matter of fact, if you email a list of your preferred players for the next few rounds I promise not to pick any of them. B)

Really?

Ok - deal! You can send me an email at idontbelieveyouforasecond@farkingliar.net, and I'll reply back with my entire cheat sheet, ok? :cheers:

and so the draft stalled out again......

Man, I thought I'd get to pick again this morning. :::sigh:::

Ah well - got the guy I really wanted...we'll see if the next 3 targets I've got fell to me. I have the best backfield and DLs in the league so far - but it may have come at a price...so far it hasn't really hurt me as my targets have been there for the most part....but that could change. :ninja:

so can anyone explain why they let Bennett slide so far?

:D

Who wants to tell him? :lol:

Well he was here a half hour ago...

Who wants to tell him? :lol:

I am dying to know....I mean, the guy has huge upside, the QB situation is less murky now, and they've brought in another WR to compliment him. Plus they aren't the best D, so they should be playing from behind again.

I know he was a bust last year, drafted with unrealistic expectations, then injuring his thumb, but he's 100% and should be a solid contributor.

I am truly confused that in a league of sharks he made it to the 13th round - his ADP is much lower. Could it be that all you geniuses are outthinking yourselves? :D

I am dying to know....I mean, the guy has huge upside, the QB situation is less murky now, and they've brought in another WR to compliment him. Plus they aren't the best D, so they should be playing from behind again.

I know he was a bust last year, drafted with unrealistic expectations, then injuring his thumb, but he's 100% and should be a solid contributor.

I am truly confused that in a league of sharks he made it to the 13th round - his ADP is much lower. Could it be that all you geniuses are outthinking yourselves? :banana:

He could be a great pick, Scooter. I'm just pretending there's something you don't know. I get emails this time of year from a few dozen "help boarders" asking WSID, and I always advise a team's #1 WR if available this late in a draft when #2s are falling. The upside is excellent yet again. ;)

I think he fell because he's white, he struggled against #1 corners, there's perceived uncertainty about his role and his QB, he's similar to other nice WRs who often fall, several of us loaded up at wr while you built that D, and some people think WRs are a dime a dozen and happily wait at this point; so he's under the radar. I have a super sleeper WR5 that I'll draft in the 20s sometime (hopefully).

You'd better grab him before that...you never know who I'm targeting.

:doublethumbsup:

:mad:

I like to monitor this for everyone, especially when so many are ready to pick and predrafted and we have no idea when this may start up again, but I'm not going to let this annoy me today. So, I'm out until further notice or early evening.

I like to monitor this for everyone, especially when so many are ready to pick and predrafted and we have no idea when this may start up again, but I'm not going to let this annoy me today. So, I'm out until further notice or early evening.

I am already annoyed enough for us both.

The fact that this happened with his last two picks, and he never even posted a "my bad" makes this time totally inexcusable.

Now it's the 2nd offense and it's just like the 1st - had to know his picks were coming, yet disappears for hours with no post to say, "back at 9 tonight" or whatever. We may not even pick again today.

This is such crap. Deisel, you suck the sweat from a dead man's balls for this. :blink:

ok, maybe that was a little harsh, but he still sucks something.

I am already annoyed enough for us both.

The fact that this happened with his last two picks, and he never even posted a "my bad" makes this time totally inexcusable.

Now it's the 2nd offense and it's just like the 1st - had to know his picks were coming, yet disappears for hours with no post to say, "back at 9 tonight" or whatever. We may not even pick again today.

This is such crap. Deisel, you suck the sweat from a dead man's balls for this. :thumbsdown:

ok, maybe that was a little harsh, but he still sucks something.

:lol: