Sign in to follow this  
Brown Growler

Better Pick in a Keeper League

Hey what do you guys think about this. I will have the second pick in a 2 man keeper league. The best three available players will be L.Jordan, S.Jackson, and R.Bush. I already have LJ coming into the year. I think Jordan and Jackson would produce more this year, but I dont know if i can let Bush slide by me. He has such upside for the future. I should be able to land a top 4 receiver with my next pick. Which of these three would you take?? Thanks. Leave one and I will reply!!

Jackson is the man

I agree. LJ and Jackson along with a top WR will give you a great chance to compete for a championship this year. Bush is a lot of hype right now, but he probably won't win you a championship this year. It's all about the now.

S-jax could help you win this year, but personally, I believe the hype about Bush and I would take him. S-jax isn't a guaranteed win, and Bush doesn't mean you will lose this year, either.

You're keepers would be LJ & Bush.

If you grab a top WR in the next round, and possibly the round after, you could have a pretty potent team this year.

IMHO :P