18.5--Robert Mathis, DL, Ind--DocJ

18.6--Amani Toomer, WR, NYG--Waveman

18.7--Kyle Vanden Bosch, DL, Ten--BoneYard

18.8-Reche Caldwell, WR, NE---Scooter

18.9--Brandon Lloyd, WR, Was--ExFajita

18.10--Steve McNair, QB, Bal--Tex

18.11--Leonard Little, DL, SL--Doyle

18.12--Jevon Kearse, DL, Phi--Zap

I am predrafted for round 18 and then I have it set up for my queue to stop. I will be back this afternoon probably by 130 ET to make my round 19 pick.

I (#%*@& hate preseason. I am so mad that Toomah caught a TD in that game...he was my 18th round sleeper. He was chillin' under the radar, then goes out and gets a red zone look - FAQ.

Ah well - Caldwell has reportedly been the best player in Pats camp to date, and is the clear #1 WR target for Brady so far. With Branch "out indefinately" and the Pats not budging on contract renegotiation, I love this pick.

Usually by this point in this league we all start hitting our targets every round. This draft has been brutal for me in that regard. I would have guaranteed you Toomer if I knew you queued him. I wanted Vanden Bosch or Little then Kearse. I had Gamble set up should Archuleta fall, and Mathis finished my queue. They all went before or after me and in nearly the worst possible order. I did my own projections this year and haven't consulted any one's rankings other than scanning Mike and Tony here. I didn't renew the FBG subscription, but we all seem to be working from very similar rankings... into the 20th round?

Usually by this point in this league we all start hitting our targets every round. This draft has been brutal for me in that regard. I would have guaranteed you Toomer if I knew you queued him. I wanted Vanden Bosch or Little then Kearse. I had Gamble set up should Archuleta fall, and Mathis finished my queue. They all went before or after me and in nearly the worst possible order. I did my own projections this year and haven't consulted any one's rankings other than scanning Mike and Tony here. I didn't renew the FBG subscription, but we all seem to be working from very similar rankings... into the 20th round?

Actually, I did all my own rankings/projections again this year. I consult TSN for injury information (which is why I didn't touch about 8 of the IDP guys taken in the last 3 rounds...lol) but mainly I look at the league and make guesses as to what people's needs are and try to anticipate with my biggest needs.

In a league where tackles & Ints are this valuable, Gamble was a no-brainer there - I had him more valuable than several DBs already taken. Plus I saw that you needed one.

I also thought I might be snagging Caldwell from someone, but also wanted to slip him one more round...he might have made it. These are the difficult decisions one faces in the 5-7 spots.

Plus I remember last year drafting right next to you...we pissed each other off about a dozen times snagging each other's guys, so i think we just rank players similarly Zap.

I'm out for awhile. About an hour I would guess, and I'll probably have RLLD's pick when I get back.