20.5--Lemar Marshall, LB, Was--DocJ

20.6--Dallas Clark, TE, Ind--Waveman

20.7--Michael Huff, DB, Oak--BoneYard

20.8--Julius Peterson, LB, Sea--Scooter

20.9--Eric Parker, WR, SD--ExFajita

20.10--Ben Troupe, TE, Ten--Tex

20.11--Rashean Mathis, DB, Jac--Doyle

20.12--Mewelde Moore, RB, Min--Zap

I'm expecting instructions shortly. Last time his little AIM guy appeared, I got an email in about ten minutes. The little AIM guy is back. No guarantees but maybe.

Lunch time on the west coast. Be gone about an hour. He cannot draft as I understand it, he can only send instructions, so no need to worry about this until 1pm PDT.

BoneYard, I think Huff is a great pick. As soon as Pretender took Manning, my hopes of getting him were dashed. I just figured she alerted us to other rook DBs with that one. Whether or not I'm right about that or not is insignificant.

Huff = Reed :D

This one hurt like TBell.

BoneYard, I think Huff is a great pick. As soon as Pretender took Manning, my hopes of getting him were dashed. I just figured she alerted us to other rook DBs with that one. Whether or not I'm right about that or not is insignificant.

Huff = Reed :D

This one hurt like TBell.

I had Huff also in my que but went with Manning - was hoping Huff would go another round back to me :dunno:

Also we have for the third straight day timed my pick with my daily trip to the elementary school and various chores. I have to get the kid and do some shopping. I haven't given this pick much consideration other than wanting Huff real bad. I'm done with the queue, so be patient. I have to be back by 4pm pacific, and I may take that long. If this gets to me before I leave, I'll stick around and pick, but I can't be late, and I don't want to hurry (my decision).

I'll pick. So hold tight. Give me a few minutes. I am very busy trying to get out of here for the weekend.