22.6--Samkon Gado, RB, GB--Waveman

22.7--Michael Turner, RB, SD--BoneYard

22.8--Ike Taylor, DB, Pit--Scooter

22.9--Kevin Williams, DL, Min--ExFajita

22.10--Erasmus James, DL, Min--Tex

22.11--Iam Gold, LB, Den--Doyle

22.12--Brian Simmons, LB, Cin--Zap

All caught up with the updates. I rawk. :doublethumbsup:

I'm amazed at the pace of this. We could finish tonight. I don't like wasting too much time online on weekends, so let's do it!! I would be a nice compromise from stopping the draft and waiting to go live.

I must admit, I have pretty much had my fill of this draft. :blink:

I haven't been online this much... since the nfl draft season.

I'd like to go fishing tomorrow. Something, anything to get me away from this monitor and you people.

Something, anything to get me away from this monitor and you people.

"you people"? racist

lol

kidding - you watch "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" on FX?

OMFG that's hillarious...

Put some players in my queue and set it to autopick. I have a gig that ends at 1am EST and will check in when I'm home. Hopefully there's enough players that there will be no delay.

No, I don't watch it, but "you people" is a term my mom uses a lot and it really offended my ex, so now it's a running joke in the family.

Btw, I do feel extremely Friday exhausted. This draft combined with the usual routine somehow wore me out. On top of that, the kid is having a slumber party tonight commencing about 7. Well, maybe, hopefully, her friend's parents say no. lol But it looks like a go, and they may get all my attention. They may not not want anything to do with me.

We are having an impressive global warming Tuna and Dorado bite about 25 miles southwest. They're even getting some Marlin, and loading up on Yellow Tail. I have a friend running a boat out there tomorrow. The kids may stop me from going but this draft won't. I need the fresh air, and a freezer full of Mahi Mahi sounds great to me.

Mostly, I need a nap.

:first:

I have my que full of players and its set to pick - lets finish this draft up! ;)

I picked, but we stalled shortly thereafter. :banana:

stalled out at Zap - could be it for the night. :clap:

And I wanted Ian Gold. :wub:

That was a real ###### move taking Simmons from me, he's my sleeper LB this year...Thanks ALOT... :dunno:

That was a real ###### move taking Simmons from me, he's my sleeper LB this year...Thanks ALOT... :shocking:

He was solid for me a couple of seasons in his youth. He wasn't impressive last year. I hope you're right about him being a sleeper. I won't be surprised if he ends up on waivers, so you can probably have him eventually. :cry:

He was solid for me a couple of seasons in his youth. He wasn't impressive last year. I hope you're right about him being a sleeper. I won't be surprised if he ends up on waivers, so you can probably have him eventually. :banana:

All depends on a certain other player that will remain nameless. I think he may not get his job back and Simmons will be the man. my 2 cents

It's nice you like old Brian Simmons, but I think EJ Henderson is primed for a better season. He's the starting three down Will in a cover 2 with a powerful D-Line and facing Favre, Kitna, and Grossman twice. I have been avoiding his bye week for several rounds, but enough already, you cannot have him.